I was at a complete loss of words for Avery and his foolishness after he got home he kept calling me nonstop but I refuse to talk to him, he made his bed now he must lie in it.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I was okay with how everything happened but at the same time, it was something that had to be done for my well being.

A few hours later Paisley called me but I let it go to voicemail and went to sleep only to wake up an hour later.

Damn I hate when that happens , now I can't go back to sleep and to top it off I have class in a few hours.

Just as I expected as soon as my alarm went of is when I started getting sleepy again fuck I mumbled as I got up and went to pick out an outfit and take a shower.

As soon as I came out the bathroom my phone started ringing, I checked the caller ID and it was Avery so I sent it to voicemail, I don't have time for him.

When I got to school I was told class was cancelled for the rest of the week , I decided to go to Dunkin' donuts to get breakfast.

As soon as I got my food and was about to walk out Reagan walked in, lord please help me.

"Hey Gabriella

I walked past her and ignored her.

" Oh you can't speak now, cat got your tongue?

I turned around and said" Actually I can but I didn't feel the need to.

" You must be mad because Avery doesn't want you.

" And who does he want you? ... You're just a cheap piece of ass to him

" And you're just a ugly crippled little bitch, Avery told me the only reason he paid you any attention is because he felt sorry for you.

" I bet and I feel sorry for you , you have to go around being a hoe just to feel good about yourself.... Let's give you a round of applause for being a hoe and getting Avery to pay you attention.

" Just remember the same way you got him , is going to be the same way you lose him I said as I walked out.

On my way home Paisley called me, " Hello"

"Hey boo Wyd

" On my way home from Dunkin' donuts

" Ohok, What's up you and Avery because he called Reed and told him to ask me to talk to you.

" Avery's an ass , him and Reagan deserve each other.

" Wait what happened?

" Avery and Reagan have been having relations

" Are you serious , he's a dumb ass I agreed to talk to you because he gave Reed some sob story about how your not talking to him and how he needs you in his life.

" Bullshit fuck him and his apology, I asked him to come over yesterday and he told me he'd be at my house in five minutes but he didn't show up until two hours later.

" Shaking my head, what was he doing that was more important then you?

" Probably Reagan, when he finally showed up he had a nasty ass hickey on his neck.

" Reagan needs her ass beat and Avery is gonna get what he deserves.

" I just seen Reagan and she tried to start some shit, saying Avery only paid me attention because he felt sorry for me and she even had the nerve to call me an ugly crippled bitch.

" Pay her no mind , she's just mad because she has to be a hoe to get attention.

" Same thing I told her, nonetheless I wish Avery and her the best.

" Everything happens for a reason, don't stress the irrelevant bullshit Gabby.

" I know and I'm not

" If you ever need to talk I'm here for you and you know I love you .

" I love you too LeLe and thank you

We talked for a little while longer and before we hung up,she told me we were going out later.

This should be fun, I thought to myself before I hung up.