Shortly after Trey started driving I fell asleep so much for finding out where he was taking me, when I woke back up we were pulling up to a guest house .

" Where are we?

" We're in Philadelphia

Before I could ask anymore questions he told me that his mom lives in Philly and he wanted to beat the traffic coming here.

" when's your moms get together ?

'' It's in two days and before you ask I wanted to spend tomorrow showing you around and I wanted you to meet my mom before the rest of my family come.

I guess I had a weird look on my face or something because when we walked inside the house he asked me if I was nervous.

I told him yes and he insisted I had nothing to worry about but I couldn't seem to shake my nervousness," Babe relax you have nothing to worry about I promise.

We talked for a little while longer then I went to take a shower, when I came out Trey was watching a movie so I decided to bother him and stand in front of the tv.

" I know you see me watching tv, move shortie.

I stood there for a little while longer then I said " You have to say please first .

"For what , if you don't move I'm gonna move you myself.

'' You must think that was suppose to scare me or something.

He looked at me for awhile as if he was giving me a final warning then he got up , walked over to me and picked me up and carried me towards the couch then dropped me.

He better be glad he didn't drop me before then or we would've been fighting.

" The lord was really on your side, had you dropped me before you got to the couch we would've been fighting I said as I sat up.

" I'm not worried babe he said with a smirk on his face.

"You're really annoying do you know that .

" Too bad.

" You must've thought that was cute I said as I turned in his direction.

" It was and you know it

" You would've thought

" You got a smart ass mouth

" So I've been told but I guess you have to deal with it I said with a smirk.

" You're right and I have the perfect way.

I was gonna ask him what he was talking about but before I could he kissed me next thing I knew neither of us had on any clothes .

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize we went all the way and I wasn't a virgin anymore ,once I came back to reality and it hit me I started crying.

" Why are you crying,did I hurt you?

"Not really ,I mean it hurt at first but after awhile it went away .... I made a vow that I wouldn't have sex until marriage.

" I'm sorry I should've waited until you were ready

" On the bright side at least I lost it to you and not someone else , I said before I fell asleep.