I'm the scared one

These last couple of days have went by quickly, Today is the day Trey goes back to work .

I thought I was scared before but I was sadly mistaken, I guess my fear was apparent because Trey offered to stay home an extra day.

I told him he didn't have to and he told me if I needed him to come home early to call him, I told him I would even though I'm not going to call him.

"Babe remember what I said  ,call me if you need anything

I told him I would and he kept saying the same thing over and over.

"Tremaine Anthony if you don't leave before you're late I'm gonna smack you.

He chuckled before he gave me a kiss then he left, I was expecting TJ to wake up after Trey left but surprisingly he slept until three in the afternoon.

When  I walked in his room he was laying down ," Hey little man

He looked at me and his eyes lit up,aww how cute I thought to myself as I changed him then gave him a bottle.

" TJ you wanna go see gram I said as  I got him dressed

As I was about to put his shoes on there was a knock on my door , I put him back in his bed while I went to answer the door.

" Who is it?

" Trey's grandma, girl open the door

" We were just about to come see you I said as I  hugged Mama T

" You shouldn't take him out until he's at least two months , if you have to make sure he's bundled up.

I told her okay then I asked if she wanted anything to drink, she told me she was fine so I went to get Trey out of the crib.

Trey is so adorable I swear when he saw his gram his eyes got so big

I could already tell the bigger he gets the smarter he's going to become, trey ended up falling asleep in her arms when I handed him to her.

Mama T told me Trey called her earlier and told her to come over and see if I needed anything.

I don't think he thought I could take care of trey with out him with me so he called in reinforcement.

She stayed at my house until Trey got home then she left, " Hey babe how was your day he asked as he gave me a hug.

" It was alright, how was yours ?

" It was boring, I missed being home with you and Tj.

" Is that why you made your mom come over here

" I told you to call me and you  didn't so I got nervous

" You said call you if I needed anything and I didn't so there for why bother you if I don't have to.

" True but you should've still called to give me a peace of mind he said with a pout.

I'm convinced Tj has made Trey softer but it's cute though