I didn't wake back up until the morning and as soon as I got up Trey walked into the room with food in his hand.

'' Good morning babe I said as I sat up on the bed.

" Good morning are you hungry?

What kind of question is that he knows how I feel about food, I just nodded my head as he handed me my food.

" Thank you

"No problem he said before walking out the room.

After I finished eating I went to take a shower ,as I'm making my way into the bathroom Trey tells me he's taking me to meet his mom before my little tour of Philly.

He think he's slick trying to butter me up with food knowing he's taking me to meet his mom afterwards.

The whole time I was getting ready I tried giving myself a pep talk but that didn't work too well because I ended up making myself even more nervous in the process.

when I came out the bathroom Trey was on the phone with his mom and he was asking her what time we should come over, she told him when ever he was ready to.

He told her we should be there in a half an hour then he hung up , I don't know why he told her that because we ended up leaving before then.

When we got there Trey's mom was waiting for him , I said a quick prayer before Trey came to open the door for me.

As we made our way towards her she met us half way, " Tremaine is this Gabriella she ask before giving him a hug.

" Yes he said with a smile.

" Hi sweetie I'm Teresa, I've heard so much about you she said hugging me.

I hugged her back and said " Nice to meet you Mrs Campanelli

" Please call me Teresa ,I'm not that old honey.

" You have a beautiful house I told her after we walked into her house.

" Thank you sweet heart she said as we made our way to the living room.

Trey followed us and tried to sit next to me but miss Teresa told him to go find his dad.

Once he was out of sight miss T didn't waste no time getting to know me better.

" Tremaine tells me you're in college , what are you studying ?

"I'm studying psychology , I want to be a social worker.

" That's good , I can see why Tremaine likes you, you have a good head on your shoulders.

" Thank you I said with a smile.

" Before you guys started dating he kept telling me how special you were, I told him if it's meant to be it'll happen.

''He insisted it'll happen and when it did he wasn't going to let you slip away, he also told me what happened with you and Reagan and how she's trying to start drama between you guys now .

" He can sometimes be too nice to the wrong people and I told him that but in the same sense that's what drew me to him the fact he has a good heart, You've raised a good guy I said with a huge smile.

" You guys are made for each other I can tell you love him but you're a little hesitant to fully admit it , because you're afraid of getting hurt but the key to a healthy relationship is honesty , communication and patience.

We talked for a little while longer until Trey interrupted our conversation ," You've kidnapped my girlfriend long enough he said as he sat down next to me.

" Hush we were having a good conversation until you came in here, which you better have a good reason for.

" Dad told me to come get you and I missed Gabby.

A few minutes later Trey's parents resurfaced and Trey introduced me to his dad, " Dad this is my girlfriend Gabriella.

" Nice to meet you I'm Anthony but you can call me tony.

" Nice to meet you too Mr Tony I said as we shook hands.

Trey and I stayed at his parents house for a couple more hours then we left, I can't wait to meet the rest of his family tomorrow.

"Was that too bad Trey asked when we got back in the car.

" You were right I was nervous for no reason, I like your parents.

" I think they like you too babe.

" HeHe very funny , I think your mom may like me more then you .

" You probably right , but she has good reason to by the way what were y'all talking about earlier?

" None of your business , touch your nose being all nosy and stuff.

" I already know you guys were talking about me so you mine as well tell me.

'' Nope but nice try

"Fine, I know I said I'd take you sight seeing but would you mind if we did something else.

"Nope I'm kind of tired anyway.

When we got back to the guest house Trey said he wanted to take me on date but being that I could tell we were tired , I convinced him we should just chill and go on a date some other time.

I'd much rather be indoors spending time with him anyway.