Kuroo Tetsurou || Roommate

idk I've had a long day and it's two in the morning and I pictured Kuroo with a female roommate and this happened it's written in a different format than the other one shots please enjoy. (unedited btw sorry for any mistakes.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo sat on his bed, trying to remember just how he had gotten into the predicament, how he had ended up with him as a roommate again. It was nothing against Daichi; they'd grown extremely close the first year of college as roommates, but he could not deal with always having Daichi and Suga in the dorm room acting so annoying and cute all the time. It made him bitter about being single, even though he swore a relationship was the last thing he wanted.

So, he went to the bulletin board in the library of his college, where everyone who needed a roommate or a job posted about it. He found only one person looking for a roommate, and called them immediately, surprised to find out the person wasn't a male as he as expected. That wasn't going to stop him, though; he'd have his own room and not be living with someone so happy in love, which was more than he could ask for, and having a woman around would be good for him; maybe he'd be less of a mess.

After he moved in he figured out that wasn't the case at all. While she was rather tidy, between classes and her part time job (f/n) didn't have time to always be cleaning up after herself or Kuroo, it was the sad truth. 

Sundays, which they both usually had free, was the day they'd clean; laundry, sweeping, picking up anything that had fallen over throughout the week that they were too lazy to pick up. They'd also do the few dishes that had built up. (they both spent more time outside of the house than in it, so the dishes usually only consisted of cups and a few bowls used for midnight cereal adventures.)

They'd realized shortly after moving in with each other that even though they weren't very similar they got along well. (f/n) was rather accepting of most people, and Kuroo didn't invade her privacy or bring over too many obnoxious friends, which was good enough for her. Overall, the whole living together thing was pretty well for both of them, and they forged an amazing relationship while staying in that tiny apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many things about Kuroo had surprised (f/n), but the biggest surprise was how big of a fucking nerd he had turned out to be. When she'd told her friends that Kuroo was her knew roommate they told her every rumor they'd heard of him; they told her that he was a sweet talker and a sex god, and they told her these rumors while fawning and squealing over how hot he was and how impressive his muscles were.

She found out all of these rumors were complete and utter bullshit very soon into her time living with the man.

She was first shown how big of a loser he was when she walked into the apartment one day and found him getting ready for volleyball practice, the song "Run Devil, Devil" by Girls Generation playing while he was preparing himself for the workout. She wouldn't have been so surprised, since Girls Generation was a great K-Pop band, but he was swaying his hips to the music and humming slightly as he brushed his teeth, and (f/n) almost cried from laughter immediately. They listened to a lot of K-Pop together after this incident, learning the words and rhythms of the songs together. 

Not even two weeks later (f/n) found herself walking into the apartment while Kuroo was being extremely violent during a debate with one of his other nerd friends, the two of them discussing whether it was Han or Greedo who shot first in Star Wars.

(for a whole week Kuroo wouldn't speak to his friend, only shouting the words 'Han shot first!' every time his friend tried to talk to him. The friend finally agreed so that he could go back to having conversations with the crazy cat man.)