Oikawa Tooru || Texting

I tried something different?? All of the texts are sent from the reader's phone, and the messages are just like snipets of what are sent between she and Oikawa over a few weeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

monday

[8:17 pm] Unknown Number

is this (l/n) (f/n)??? this is Oikawa Tooru! your number was given to me by iwa-chan! you might not know him but he got your number for me from your friend Sugawara?

[8:21 pm] Me

Uhh yeah, I'm (f/n). I'm sorry about my friends, they've been dead set on setting me up with somebody for months. You can ignore what they said to you, or your friend Iwa-Chan, and I'll talk to them to leave you alone about it. I'm sorry again.

[8:22 pm] Unknown Number

oh, it's actually no problem at all! I was kind of looking forward to meeting you, but if you don't want to that's fine too ^.^

[8:24 pm] Me

Why would you want to talk with me? As far as I'm concerned my friends made me sound like a desperate, lonely, boring hag.

[8:27 pm] Oikawa?

they actually made you sound really smart and interesting (*^ω^) refreshing-kun told me that you're majoring in astronomy and i thought that was really cool!!! maybe you could tell me cool space things sometime! do you believe in aliens?

[8:32 pm] Me

Refreshing-Kun must be your nickname for Sugawara? And it's highly unlikely that the universe is as large as it is and there aren't any 'aliens.' They may not be green and three fingered like we predict them, but there is definitely something out there.

[8:33 pm] Oikawa?

that's so cool (f/n)-chan!! i love aliens can you tell me more???

[8:34 pm] Me

Sure, what do you want to know?

[8:34 pm] Oikawa?

everything!!!!!!! \(≧▽≦)/

[8:38 pm] Me

Well....

*****

friday

[6:35 am] Oikawa

hey (f/n)-chan (*^ω^) i know we haven't spoken much since monday, but i thought of you this morning while getting ready for practice and i wanted to wish you a good morning ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

[7:30 am] Me

This was very nice to wake up to, Oikawa. I hope you have a good day ^.^

*****

sunday

[8:32 am] Oikawa

(f/n)-chan, why did you decide to study astronomy?

[8:36 am] Me

There's just so much out there to know about, and I want to learn as much about it as I possible can. A lot of people think it was a boring decision, but it's a lot more fascinating than people think.

[8:38 am] Oikawa

if i didn't like volleyball so much i would have loved to go into astronomy! i wanna be an astronaut so i can go see aliens! (✧∀✧)