Matsukawa Issei || 'Meme' A Lot

Requested by Lynx-the-Jinx -- I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (f/n) would love to say that she was a patient, calm person - she lived with Oikawa, she had to be the patient one, had to be the calm one - but when she woke up to an insistent pounding on her front door, she couldn't keep calm or be patient. She instead, very angrily, made her way from her bedroom to their flat's front door and opened it wide.

"Who the hell-"

She was cut off when she saw Iwaizumi pushing a tall, strawberry blonde haired man out of the way of the door, eyes narrowed.

"I'm so sorry for them, (f/n), I let them come up without me and they have no manners," he glared at the other two, who looked a little confused at what was going on.

(f/n) paid them no mind and stepped aside to let the three of them in. "Oikawa is... somewhere, I'm not sure really because I just woke up. Just -" she looked at Iwaizumi with a pleading face "- please be quiet, I worked the night shift last night, I just got home like three hours ago."

"(f/n)-Chan is a stripper," a voice sounded from somewhere deeper in the apartment. They all looked to see Oikawa, smile wide on his face.

"I wish - if I were a stripper I wouldn't have to live with you, they make a lot," she countered. Oikawa pouted, which made (f/n) feel a little satisfied. "If you'll excuse me," she said, waving goodbye to everyone in the living room before heading to her own room and shutting the door.

"Who the hell-" Matsukawa was cut off.

"That's my cousin (f/n)," Oikawa said, smiling wide at his three friends.

"Iwaizumi, you should have told us that she lives here - we wouldn't be that rude to anyone besides Oikawa ever."

Oikawa pouted, but brightened up when he remembered just why his friends were here. "Let's go play!" he exclaimed, heading towards the door. "We'll see you later, (f/n)-Chan."

There wasn't a response from the girl's room as the boys walked out.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki made sure to ask many questions about (f/n) throughout the day, hoping to learn more about the girl in the Disney pajamas.

*****

(f/n) saw a lot of those boys after that. It was weird for her - she lived with Oikawa for the first three months of college and had barely ever seen only Iwaizumi, and now she was bombarded with these boys most days after their classes. She welcomed them into the apartment with a smile and fed them like she was their mother, something they made sure to thank her for every time.

They were mostly all at the house together, but as the months went on Hanamaki and Matsukawa would show up alone to spend time with (f/n) or watch tv alone or stay at their apartment when the other brought someone back to their apartment. They all became friends fairly quickly and easily, personalities meshing well. 

That's why, when (f/n) heard the door to the apartment opening randomly in the middle of the day, she wasn't surprised.

"(f/n)?"

"Go away," the girl replied teasingly to the new voice in her apartment. The person didn't listen, not that (f/n) wanted them to, and instead headed to the bathroom, where (f/n) was folding towels.

"Does Oikawa ever help you with the house chores?" Matsukawa asked, leaning against the doorway to the bathroom.

"Yeah, but mostly when he can't sleep," she replied.