Hanamaki Takahiro || Creampuffs

"(f/n)," Takahiro mumbled, poking his girlfriend in the ribs. "(f/n) wake up I neeeed you~~" his voice carried on the last two words and the woman rolled over to face him, frown on her face.

"What is it?"

Takahiro smiled wide at her, and despite the fatigue in her body (f/n) found herself smiling back. "We should go get creampuffs."

Her smile immediately fell and her eyes cast to the alarm clock on their bed side table. "Takahiro, it's midnight."

The boy smiled happily at his girlfriend. "So? We've gone to the bakery later than this before."

(f/n) closed her eyes and let her head fall back onto the pillows, a groan escaping her. Takahiro leaned down and peppered short kisses all over her neck, tickling (f/n) but not interrupting her groan.

"Please?" he whispered. "Pretty please? Don't you want some creampuffs? You know they'll make them fresh for us."

(f/n) still didn't answer and Hanamaki continued kissing her neck and cheeks and forehead until she would. She really didn't have to think about it - she'd go with Hanamaki just for a nice walk - but she liked to make him think it was a hard decision. And, the kisses weren't terrible.

"Fine," (f/n) said, catching Hanamaki's face between her hands. "Kiss me first though." Hanamaki's eyebrows went up.

"I've been kissing you."

"A real kiss," (f/n) mumbled before pulling their lips together. Hanamki complied, pushing his lips against (f/n)'s with a little more persistence, but (f/n) was pushing him away for breath soon after. "Let's go get your stupid creampuffs."

Hanamaki jumped out of bed and pulled (f/n) behind him - nothing like the talk of creampuffs to give Hanamaki some actual energy. They were slow in changing into more suitable clothing, slower than Hanamaki had wished they'd work at.

"Keep on that shirt it looks fine," he told her when she was moving to grab the hem of the giant shirt she was wearing.

"It's going to cover my shorts, it's huge."

Hanamki pulled her in close with his hands gripping her shirt. "It's cute that way," he assured her. "Now come on, my tummy is rumbling."

(f/n) shoved the boy, smile growing on her face. "Stop being a child."

*****

The were out the door a few minutes later, shoes on their feet and (f/n)'s keys on her lanyard around Hanamaki's neck. It was mid summer so the air was still warm and uncomfortable despite the hour of day, but the walk was comfortable nonetheless. Their hands were clasped as they walked, and Hanamaki made sure to swing them as high as he could without causing (f/n) any discomfort.

They'd made the walk many times, at many different times of the day. Whenever Hanamaki was at (f/n)'s apartment he was wanting to go to the small shop - (f/n) even started joking that he was only dating her because she lived so close to it. He'd promptly agreed, but with a stupid smirk on his face and his right eye dropping into a wink. Hanamaki was an idiot, but (f/n) knew she wasn't in any real danger of him using her.

When they stepped into the bakery they were greeted by the older man who served them almost every time they were in the shop, and it was then they noticed a new person working being the counter instead of the old man's wife. She was about (f/n) and Hanamaki's age, and she had a large smile on her face when she greeted them too.

They went to their normal table and the old man brought them out some creampuffs and tea, smiling wide at them before leaving them be.

"I bet I can eat more creampuffs than you," Hanamaki said before eating one, and (f/n) smiled wide at him.

"Of course you can, you always do." She looked him up and down, seemingly impressed. "I actually don't know where it all goes. You barely work out anymore but you're still fit as hell."

Hanamaki shrugged and plopped another treat in his mouth. "Just blessed, I guess," he said, mouth full.

"Repulsive is more like it," (f/n) said through laughs, shoving him with her foot underneath the table. He just smiled at her, sweet still in his mouth, and she nudged him again. "Really you're gross stop."

Hanamaki wasn't convinced at all, and swallowed the sweet before leaning across the table to kiss (f/n)'s nose. "You love it," he teased, and (f/n) found herself smiling wide.

"That's true, I guess."

They continued on with the banter throughout their late night snack, the old man and the new worker watching the couple interact with fond smiles on their faces. It was only when they went to pay that there was any sort of problem.

(f/n) pulled the money out of her back pocket, counting it out in her head.

"Oh, you're paying?" (f/n) looked at the worker and nodded, wondering why it was even a question. "It's just - shouldn't the male pay for the meal?"

(f/n) looked back to Hanamaki, who had his eyebrows scrunched together. "It's my turn to pay, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I paid for dinner the other night, it's your turn."

(f/n) turned to the worker, a large smile on her face, "that's that then."

"You guys take turns?"

"Well, yeah," (f/n) started, handing the girl the money in her hands. "We're both poor college students, it would be unfair if only one of us paid for the things we're both enjoying. Also, it's not necessary for someone to always pay just because of their gender."

The worker nodded and handed (f/n) back her change.

"Plus I like buying Takahiro things - the stupid, goofy smile he gets on his face is the best when I get him creampuffs."

Hanamaki leaned forward, chin resting on (f/n)'s shoulder, arms wrapping around her waist. "It makes me feel special when you get me things, especially the thing I care about most in the world," he said, lazy smile on his face.

"Coming second to creampuffs is still something I'm getting used to," (f/n) said back.

The worker was watching them with her eyebrows furrowed, seemingly trying to figure out the couple in front of her.

"Don't think to much about it," the old man said, smiling at the couple. "These kids are just this way. I haven't figured them out in the months they've been coming here, I've learned to just appreciate the odd nature."

(f/n) smiled wide at the old man. "I did wake up at midnight to buy him creampuffs, I must be some kind of crazy."

"You're crazy for me," Hanamaki said, winking at her, lazy smile on his face. He was getting drowsy, leaning on (f/n) for support.

"Let's get you to bed you bum," she turned to the workers then, "thank you guys for taking care of our late night needs, you guys are troopers for staying open so late."

They waved as they walked out of the shop, Hanamaki dragging his feet. They were halfway back to (f/n)'s house before either of them spoke, and when Hanamaki did it was with a smile.

"(f/n), you're really more important than creampuffs."

"Hmm, really?" she asked in reply, looking up to her boyfriend.

"Yeah, you can buy me creampuffs, but creampuffs can't buy me you. And you make good creampuffs. You are already you, plus you can provide me with creampuffs, which puts you above creampuffs."

(f/n) laughed and pulled Hanamaki closer to her, wrapping both of her arms around one of his. "I love you 'Hiro," she said into the fabric.

"More than creampuffs?"

The girl laughed again and looked up to him. "More than creampuffs." 

------------------------------

The other day I was out with a friend of mine, of the male gender, and this worker like flipped on him for letting me pay. 

I was like this is our thing bro I pay sometimes and he pays sometimes don't be rude. That's what sparked this lolol. 

I hope you guys are all having great days/nights/mornings ^.^