Azumane Asahi || First Kiss

you are Koushi's sister in this 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (f/n) and Asahi's first kiss was unbelievably awkward; they'd both thought a lot about it, especially because they'd been officially dating for two weeks now, but neither of them knew what the hell to do. Asahi was scared that he'd go to do it scare (f/n); he didn't want to take things too fast, didn't want to scare her away, and that's the only place his mind could go when he thought about kissing her. So, he didn't.

(f/n), on the other hand, just was unsure of what to do. Whenever she thought about kissing Asahi a bit of fear creeped up in her, making her think about what would happen. Would Asahi push her too far? Was he going to tell her to slow down, to stop taking things so fast? Asahi could be more anxious than (f/n) - hard to believe - and she didn't want to scare him off.

It was after one almost kiss that (f/n) decided it was enough. After the couple, Koushi, and Daichi made it to the Sugawara household after school on a Friday she immediately took Asahi to her room and sat him down on her bed. She shut her door and then turned nervously to her boyfriend.

"You trust me?" she asked, walking up slowly to him. He needed, whispering 'of course' to her. "Could you close your eyes for me? And keep your hands to your sides? I know that sounds weird, but-"

She was cut off when Asahi did as (f/n) had asked, closing his eyes and clenching his hands and his sides. He tensed a bit at the feel of (f/n)'s hands on his cheeks, and then even more when he felt lips on his own. The lips were gone as quick as they'd been there, a small disappointment to Asahi. He opened his eyes to see (f/n) in front of him with a bright red face.

"Now we've got that out of the way, so we can stop stressing over it."

Asahi nervously tapped his fingers on his knees. "Could we do it again?" he asked quietly, not wanting to push too far but really, really wanting to kiss her again.

"Yeah," (f/n) replied, walking back towards the bed slowly.

"Can I put my hands here?" he asked again, his hands hovering over her sides. She nodded and he placed them carefully there, as if testing the waters. When (f/n) didn't protest or ask him to move his hands he let them settle a little more snugly, fingers curling to fit around her sides.

After a few seconds of staring at each other again (f/n) moved closer until their noses were touching. Asahi realized it was his turn to take the next step and lifted his head just a bit to fit their lips together. It was awkward, noses hitting against each other, and at one point (f/n) had to move her mouth down because she was kissing only his top lip, but it was good too. (f/n) turned her head a bit so their noses weren't bumping anymore, and Asahi did the same thing quickly, immediately loving the change. 

When they parted again they were panting slightly, and (f/n) smiled widely at Asahi.

"That was nice," she whispered to him, and all he could manage to do was nod his head because it was more than nice. That was his first kiss - his first real kiss - and even though he knew it was inappropriate he wanted to kiss her again, and keep kissing her for a while.

He couldn't, he knew that, not only because of everybody waiting for them downstairs, but also because that could freak (f/n) out, and he didn't want to freak (f/n) out. So, he moved his hands from her hips and set them in his lap, looking up to meet (f/n)'s eyes.

She looked - for lack of a better word - happy. The smile on her face was wide, her eyes crinkling and her cheeks scrunching up, making her freckles rise. It wasn't, in any sense of the word, fake like many of the smiles Asahi had seen on her face were, and that thought made his heart beat pick up. One kiss, a kiss that wasn't even that good, but a kiss nonetheless, caused that smile to form on her face. Asahi caused that smile to form on her face.

"You should smile like that more often," he said to her without thinking. He didn't regret it, though. She really should smile like that more often - it made him feel so many emotions at once, it was perfect.

(f/n) blushed at Asahi's sentence, but the smile didn't falter at all. "Okay," she said, because damn did she love smiling like that, she loved that it made her cheeks hurt and she loved that Asahi was the one to grace her with that smile. "We should probably get downstairs now," she said, taking one step back from Asahi but keeping her hands on the back of his neck.

"Yeah," he breathed out, keeping his eyes on his girlfriend's.

"Uhh," she started, moving her hands back to her side. "We can kiss again later right?"

Asahi felt a large smile grace his face and he nodded. "Yes, I'd like that a lot."

"Okay, good." The two made their way out of (f/n)'s room and down the stairs, completely normal aside from the blushes on their cheeks. 

------------------------------

this is taken from a like little book I was thinking about writing for Asahi but I liked it a lot and wanted to share it outside of the book because idk if I'll ever post it or finish it even

I just took the name I used for the book and changed it to (f/n). hope you all enjoyed - I love Asahi so much he's so fucking precious