Kuroo Tetsurou || Drunk

drunk Kuroo was requested by CrazyOtakuChan -- I hope you enjoy it ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Kuroo didn't normally get drunk. Yeah, sometimes he went out to the bar with Bokuto and Oikawa for a few drinks, but he wasn't a light weight, and he certainly knew his limit on drinks just to get him to feel a little buzzed, a little warm and fuzzy on the inside. He made sure to never exceed that limit because somebody needed to keep the other two idiots in line while they got shit faced.

But this, this was a special occasion.

Kuroo got a promotion at work, one from being just an intern to being an actually desk worker in a firm, and that was grounds for a gigantic celebration - he was going to get as intoxicated as he wanted, in a safe environment, and he was going to enjoy it.

Everyone he knew - worked with, went to school with, lived near - was ready to celebrate with him, all raising their glasses and bottles to Kuroo Tetsurou. (f/n), ever the perfect girlfriend, organized the entire event, invited everybody that Kuroo would want to be there, and made sure that everyone would have safe transportation after the event so that nobody was in danger.

(Kuroo tried to remember how he had gotten lucky enough to find someone as smart and motherly as (f/n) and manage to form a relationship with her, but he couldn't remember anything other than how entranced he'd been with her when they first met and gave up.)

The bar that Bokuto and Oikawa usually frequented - one owned by a family member of Bokuto - was kind enough to allow (f/n) to even hang up a sign that had it's congratulations for Kuroo written on it, and once people started to arrive the celebration commenced.

The night grew lively quickly, especially with all of the crazy characters Kuroo had grown to be friends with over the twenty years of his life. Every guest took their chance to come and congratulate him to his face, even Tsukishima, who was then tugged away by Bokuto to do more shots so that he could loosen up at bit more.

(f/n) wasn't drinking, since she was in charge of taking Kuroo home, and she and the other Designated drivers sat and caught up with each other while the others joked around and stumbled across the floor of the bar. Iwaizumi had already had to cut Oikawa off, since he was a bit too overly enthusiastic about the entire night, and the tall, brown haired setter was passed out on Iwaizumi's shoulder at the table of sober people.

"Daichi has to work in the morning - I'm surprised his is allowing himself to drink so much," Suga said, and (f/n) was laughing at that.

"Bokuto has to work in the morning too. I'm surprised Akaashi hasn't cut him off yet."

The man with the black hair shrugged and sighed. "He won't learn if he doesn't make mistakes - in the morning when he can't move without his head pounding he'll realize he needs to be more responsible about what he does with himself."

The entire table laughed at that because they knew Bokuto wouldn't realize his mistakes without Akaashi straight up telling him what he had done wrong and what he needs to do right next time.

They continued on talking about the people they loved that were getting hammered, laughing and eating for hours on end.

*****

In small groups people started leaving, the designated drivers tugging out the drunk people they were assigned to take home. Daichi and Suga were out first, Daichi bitching at himself for drinking when he knew he was supposed to work in the morning. They took Asahi with them, who was stumbling around and knocking into people left and right.