Kuroo Tetsurou || Crush

"Tetsu come on, we're going to be late to meeting them if you keep taking so long," (f/n) said as she walked from the bathroom to their bedroom where Kuroo was stood, phone in hand as he texted somebody. "You are not texting Bokuto to ask him what you should wear."

Kuroo looked at (f/n) with a serious face. "Bokuto is better at helping me with my outfits than you are, (f/n), he knows what looks better on me."

(f/n) looked at him incredulously, unsure what he was on about. "Tetsu, we've been together since our first year of high school, I think I know what you look best in."

"Ooh, sorry baby," he said, walking towards her. His hands met her arms and he bent down and pulled her so close that their noses were touching. "Wrong answer. I was actually looking for 'You look hot in anything, Tetsu, stop doubting yourself.' You didn't win the game." He moved back to wink at her before kissing her nose lightly and pulling away all together. "No, but Bokuto and Akaashi are going to be late too - Bo and I are trying to coordinate our outfits for this reunion."

(f/n) rolled her eyes but allowed a fond smile to cross her face. "You guys haven't seen each other in two weeks, it's barely a reunion," she commented.

"But he's got so much to tell us (f/n), aren't you excited at all?" Kuroo asked her while opening a message from Bokuto. They'd decided on an outfit so (f/n) watched as Kuroo took care of the rest of them.

"I am, that's why I want to be on time, Kuroo. I've known Bo longer than you, he's going to drive as fast as humanly possible to get to the restaurant before us."

Kuroo began quickly throwing on his outfit, long limbs getting tangled in the fabric. "Hurry, go get the keys, (f/n) we've gotta beat them there."

(f/n) smiled at that and did as Kuroo suggested, going to grab the keys while he finished getting ready. She checked the lights, making sure they all were off, and she was just grabbing her purse when Kuroo was running out of their room, looking a lot like an excited dog.

"Okay, let's go," Kuroo said after pulling on his shoes. They left the house, locked the door, and (f/n) was just walking down the stairs when Kuroo pulled her into a surprise kiss. "Let's beat this loser!" he yelled as he ran for the car, keys jiggling in his hand.

(f/n) followed behind, smile on her face and a warmth in her heart.

*****

The drive to the restaurant was a time for Kuroo to talk about how damn excited to see his best friend again. Well, one of his best friends - Kenma was still number one, and probably always would be, and Kuroo was kind enough to throw (f/n) on the list because they were married and Kuroo didn't have quite as much fun with anyone as he did with (f/n), but Bokuto was his bro. The only person he could truly do crazy shit with, truly get stupid drunk with, truly yell and cheer about the most ridiculous things with.

Kenma and (f/n) understood that Bokuto was on a whole different platform of best friend than they were - not better, just different - and they loved that there was someone that Kuroo could be a total idiot with whenever he wanted to be.

(f/n) watched their friendship blossom from some sort of a very competitive one to one where they supported each other in everything, even if they were against each other in it, and she couldn't have been more ecstatic with the development, especially when she was really into Kuroo. 

"Do you think Bokuto has changed at all??"

"Tetsu, it's only been two weeks. If anything he's probably just got a tan from vacation, nothing too big." (f/n) smirked then. "Are you sure Koutarou isn't the one you wanted to marry?"