Iwaizumi Hajime || Chubby

requested by Dongi_ -- I really hope you like it :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (f/n) had always prided herself on many things - she was smart, and she could draw pretty damn well, and she was always super kind to everyone she encountered, even if they were a little rude to her. But she'd always been rather insecure about one thing - her body.

Most days she didn't worry about it - she knew there was nothing wrong with a little extra weight, knew there was nothing wrong with being a little chubby, and if she was extremely bothered by it she would have started to exercise regularly or eat a little more healthy to feel a little more fit.

But she'd been dating Iwaizumi for about five months now, and she was starting to feel bad about herself. Iwaizumi was handsome and kind and smart and popular - he could date literally anybody in their school no problem, so why he chose (f/n) was sometimes a mystery to her. There were better looking girls, girls with less fat on their stomach and thighs and girls with nicer hair.

She didn't realize that Iwaizumi didn't care about those things - he liked (f/n) how she was, little bits of fat and messy hair all the same, and he would still love her if she gained more weight or lost some.

(f/n)'s insecurity was noticed by Iwaizumi when they were at his house one night - his parents were out and (f/n) was over so they could study and just hang out. Iwaizumi was always hungry, and he didn't mind letting himself eat a little bit of junk on the weekends, so he pulled out a bag of chips from the cupboard. (f/n) shook her head when Iwaizumi offered her chips.

"You sure? Usually you're all for eating some chips with me."

(f/n) scoffed and glared at her boyfriend. "Look, just because I'm a little fat doesn't mean I always want to eat."

Iwaizumi's face changed from one of defense from the glare, to one of confusion. "(f/n)," he started, voice soft. "That's not what I was implying, I was just saying that you usually eat chips with me - there's nothing wrong with with not wanting to eat chips or wanting to eat a lot of chips."

(f/n) frowned. "Well, don't just assume that I'm hungry because I'm chubbier than most other girls."

Iwaizumi frowned too, moving closer to his girlfriend. "You know that's okay, right?"

(f/n) kept her eyes on her hands in her lap and didn't reply. Yes, she knew it was okay, she knew it was more than okay to look however she did, but that didn't stop her from feeling shitty sometimes because she compared herself to the girls who were thinner than her.

Iwaizumi moved closer to her again, his hands coming out to caress (f/n)'s face. "You're not in bad shape, (f/n)," he said honestly. "You're a little chubby, but that's okay. You're still healthy, you still go outside and walk and jog sometimes - you're not always sitting and eating chips with me. As long as you are healthy and happy with yourself it's totally, totally okay to be chubby."

(f/n) nodded, but Iwaizumi seemed to see right through it. He stood up and held out his hand for (f/n) to stand up too. She did so, a little confused, and she grew even more confused when Iwaizumi hoisted her into his arms. (f/n) clung to him, arms wrapping around his neck.

"Iwaizumi, put me down I'm heavy!"

Iwaizumi didn't listen. "Everyone over 100 pounds is heavy, (f/n)," he said, and (f/n) was astounded at how easily he was holding her up. "But I'm strong, one of the strongest people you know, so don't doubt me, okay? I won't let you fall."

(f/n) relaxed a little, because Iwaizumi was very strong and could probably carry around Oikawa, who was heavier than (f/n) because he had a lot of muscle, and she allowed her legs to wrap around his waist.

"You're beautiful, okay?" (f/n) was flushed and she nodded slowly. "I really mean it - you're really beautiful, and I would think that no matter how much you weigh."

(f/n) leaned in and kissed Iwaizumi carefully, their lips soft against each other's. "Thank you," she said. Yeah, she still was a little insecure about herself, but hearing Iwaizumi say that he thinks she is beautiful no matter what meant a lot more than she figured it would.

"You're welcome - I'll tell you every day if you need it, okay?"

(f/n) smiled and nodded before leaning in to kiss Iwaizumi again.

She sat in his lap for the rest of the night, and Iwaizumi's hands rested on her soft hips, kneading the flesh their every once in a while.

It was weirdly intimate, letting Iwaizumi touch the part of her she was most upset about, but he made her feel comfortable with kisses to her face and kind words whispered in her ears.