Azumane Asahi || Baby Sitting

naming the younger sister in this was easier than not naming her so have fun with little sister Aya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Asahi had just finished pulling on the shirt for his date with (f/n) when his phone started ringing. He realized it was the girl he was to be meeting in fifteen minutes and answered with a smile on his face. "Hello?"

"Asahi?"

"Hey (f/n), what is it?"

The woman sighed into the phone. "My mom got called into work for some emergency, so I'm stuck watching my sister and I can't make it to our date. If you want to you can come over - it's just going to be a lot of tea parties and watching kids movies; everything a five year old loves. You don't have to come over though if you don't want to, just thought it would be nice so we could still hang out today."

Asahi thought for a moment, a little nervous. "I'd love to, but I've never really been around kids before. I mean, I scare people my own age, I'll probably scare a kid too."

(f/n) laughed lightly, which didn't make Asahi feel any better. "That's okay, I know you'll be fine. Aya has actually been really excited to meet you, and she would probably set up a really sweet tea party for us. She may even get the mayor of the stuffed animals to attend; Aya only invites her on special occasions."

Asahi smiled widely at his girlfriend's words and nodded to himself. "I'll leave my house right after telling my mom the change in plans."

When (f/n) next spoke Asahi could practically hear the smile in her voice. "I'll see you soon, Asahi."

*****

When Asahi arrived at the (l/n) household he rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the door to be answered, his nerves growing with every second he was standing there alone. When the door opened and he was greeted with (f/n)'s bright smile he relaxed a bit.

"Hey," he said in his quiet voice.

"Hey, Asahi. Come on, I told Aya that you were coming and she was so happy that she-"

(f/n) was cut of by a smaller body pushing it's way in front of her, a large smile just like her sister's on her face. She reached out and took one of Asahi's large hands in both of her small ones, tugging the teenage boy into the house. "Asahi, Asahi, hurry and take off your shoes so that we can have tea!" Aya leaned towards the boy and talked a bit quieter. "The mayor is waiting for us."

Asahi just nodded and toed off his shoes before letting himself be pulled forward by the excited five year old. (f/n) followed with a large smile on her face, enjoying the sight of her huge boyfriend being dragged through her home by her five year old sister.

The tea party went over pretty normally; Aya poured them all fake cups of tea, and introduced Asahi to all of the stuffed animals around the table. Asahi looked extremely awkward sat at the small table, his knees tucked under his body and his back hunched over so he appeared smaller, but he still enjoyed it. Aya had a blast voicing all of the stuffed animal's thoughts, and even had Asahi be the voice for the stuffed animal closest to him, which was a pretty pink bunny.

After the tea party (f/n) served Asahi an actual cup of tea, which he drank at the small coffee table in the living room, and (f/n) put in Aladdin for background noise while Aya talked Asahi's head off. Asahi was starting to calm down a little, and was laughing and talking with Aya like he hadn't been completely terrified to come over just an hour before.

It was at a point halfway into Aladdin that Aya suggested that start making each other over, as (f/n) and Aya usually did on the days (f/n) babysat her.

"Aya, you wanna practice your braiding?" The younger girl said yes very excitedly and went to go braid her sisters hair. "No, we're gonna braid Asahi's hair," (f/n) said, going to stand behind her boyfriend.

She carefully took his hair out of the bun and let it fall down to his shoulders, and Aya was immediately fawning over how beautiful his hair was.

"You wanna go get the brush, Aya?"

The five year old ran off to the bathroom, and (f/n) moved to kiss Asahi on the cheek. "Tell me if we pull your hair, okay?" 

He nodded and smiled at her. "You're always really gentle when you play with my hair, I'm sure she will be too."

(f/n) smiled widely at him. "You're the best," she said to him, moving to kiss him on the cheek again. When she pulled back Aya was running into the room with a brush in her hand and the large smile still on her face.

She handed the brush to her older sister and allowed the teenager to brush her boyfriends hair. (f/n) then parted his hair in half and began braiding one side of it, reminding Aya to keep the hairs in their own sections and to be gentle not to pull Asahi's hair. Once (f/n) was finished and put a small rubber band at the end she moved to the other half with Aya and helped her braid that half of Asahi's hair.

The male was quiet the entire time, keeping his head still for the girls to work their magic. Aya was done braiding the other side of his head in only a few minutes, and she was ecstatic when she saw the result.

"You look so pretty, Asahi!" Aya exclaimed. "Lemme go get some hair clips for your bangs."

She ran off towards the bathroom again, and (f/n) sat in front of Asahi with a large smile on her face. The braids were uneven, but Asahi looked adorable anyways, and (f/n) didn't hesitate to tell him that.

"Aya was right, you look very pretty, Asahi. When she puts some butterfly clips in your hair you might even become the prettiest princess in the entire house." Asahi's blush was spreading to his ears, which caused his girlfriend to giggle. She leaned in to kiss him on the lips, and only pulled away when they heard Aya's footsteps returning to the living room.

(f/n) and Aya each put one clip on either side of his hair, and Aya was overly joyed when she saw the finished look. "Nee-San, please take a picture of me and Asahi!"

(f/n) agreed, and Aya sat herself happily in Asahi's lap, waiting for the photo to be taken. After that photo was taken Aya demanded she take a picture of the couple, and (f/n) switched spots with her sister, Asahi's arms wrapping tightly around her waist.

After the picture was taken, Aya gave the phone back to her sister. (f/n) was rested on Asahi's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist and her lips kissing his cheek. With Asahi's permission she posted it on all social media platforms, wanting everyone to see just how damn cute her boyfriend was.

"You're the best," (f/n) told him again, kissing him lightly on the lips. Aya told them that was nasty and they both pulled away. "But he looks so cute, Aya, you did really good making him look so pretty."

Aya smiled widely and moved to sit in her sister's lap, Asahi practically holding them both. "If you want to, Asahi, I can do your hair everyday so you look this pretty all the time."

Asahi flushed and looked to (f/n) for help. "We can't have him looking this pretty everyday, Aya, I don't want everyone else to fall for him too."

Aya nodded her head in understanding, a determined look on her face. "Right! Nobody is gonna take Asahi from my Nee-San!"

Asahi smiled at the younger girl and tightened his arms around his girlfriend. "You don't have to worry, Aya, I'm sticking with (f/n) for as long as I can."