Iwaizumi Hajime || Arm Wrestling

so I'd just like to apologize for what you're going to read. I wrote it in like half an hour the other night and then fell asleep. I'm not even gonna try to fix it it's kind of a mess. also it wasn't my idea, got the idea from that photo up there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This wasn't what (f/n) had been expecting to do on her Saturday night. Usually on Saturdays she and her two oldest friends - Iwaizumi and Oikawa - would cuddle up on the couches in (f/n)'s living room and watch movies. There was only one rule - the movie had to be terrible. (f/n)'s favorite Saturdays were when Iwaizumi got to choose, and he chose alien documentaries solely to piss Oikawa off.

'Alien documentaries aren't shitty, Iwa-Chan!' Oikawa would shout, crossing his arms. '(f/n)-Chan, tell Iwa-Chan that he is just being rude.'

Although (f/n) didn't hate alien documentaries - she, like Oikawa, was fascinated at the thought of alien life forms, and would watch the documentaries in her spare time - she'd pick on Oikawa with Iwaizumi. It was fun times, part of what made movie nights so great. After she and Iwaizumi were done picking on Oikawa, she'd join Oikawa in annoying the hell out of Iwaizumi.

So, when Oikawa's sister asked the trio to babysit Takeru that weekend instead of have their traditional movie night, they were all a little hesitant.

Oikawa because he knew the night would be hell for him; Takeru was learning from (f/n) and Iwaizumi in the insults department, and he had no problem with insulting his uncle left and right.

(f/n) was only reluctant because it was Iwaizumi's turn to pick the movie and she wanted nothing more than to see Oikawa's offended face when he realized his best friend had chosen another alien documentary.

Iwaizumi was hesitant because he was planning on ditching Oikawa after he fell asleep in order he and (f/n) to go down to the park to swing and have some quality time together. He couldn't ditch Oikawa and Takeru - he'd just have to do it next Saturday.

*****

"(l/n)!" Takeru shouted the minute the girl walked through the door, latching onto her. He'd always been fond of the woman; when Oikawa was being annoying she could shut him up, and when Iwaizumi was being rude she could make him stop. She was also the only one of the three that could cook anything at all, so he knew he wouldn't starve with her around.

"Hey, Takeru! How are you?"

Before the kid could reply, Oikawa was running towards them, hiding behind (f/n). "(f/n)-Chan!" he whined. "Iwa-Chan is going to beat me up."

"Oikawa," (f/n) said through a sigh, shaking the man off of her shoulders. "We're here to watch Takeru, not so I can watch all three of you." She then turned to Iwaizumi, who was uncharacteristically flustered. "Please stop picking on Oikawa - we don't need another child to take care of."

Iwaizumi sighed and agreed before walking out of the entryway of the home. After (f/n) took off her shoes she allowed Takeru to lead her into the home, straight to the kitchen. She then began making a quick dinner, talking with Takeru about school and his club and his friends while she did. It was oddly relaxing, especially because she had no damn idea where her best friends were, or what they were doing. It was just she and Takeru in the kitchen, talking as they usually did when the teenage girl was left babysitting the boy.

"And then, Tooru was mad at me because the picture was blurry! It was his fault he was moving! He should have been as still as the Tobio guy was, but he wasn't!"

(f/n) laughed at this, remembering how happy Oikawa had been over the photo and then how sad he was the next moment when he spoke about it being blurry.