Azumane Asahi || Teacher

Asahi was requested by both TiggertheConqueror and KeshuAsd -- I hope you guys enjoy! Also this is unedited bc I went WAY overboard and this is like 3k words long... oops. Sorrryyyy. 

ALSO Asahi is a kindergarten teacher in this. He teaches the reader's son, who I named Hiro. Okay pls enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (f/n) had never been in more of a rush; she wasn't supposed to be late today, one of the most important days her son would ever experience in his youth, but she couldn't help it. It wasn't her fault that people were injured, that people needed her to be at work to nurse them to health instead of picking her son up from his first day at school.

She'd managed just enough time to call the school and make sure it was okay for Hiro to stay a little later before she was rushing to take care of the victims of the car pile up. The teacher's assistant assured her that it'd be okay, the teacher would stay behind and spend time with her son until she was able to pick him up, but she still felt absolutely terrible.

She was just happy that there weren't to many strenuous injuries and she was out only forty five minutes late. She was also extremely thankful for the fact that traffic wasn't extremely terrible from the hospital to the school, and she was able to make it there quickly. She ran through the building and to her son's classroom, not giving herself much time to catch her breath before she was opening the door.

She found Hiro immediately, smiling when she saw that he was happily drawing and talking with his teacher. "Okaasan!" he yelled when he noticed his mother there, his little legs carrying him to her as fast as they could. He hugged her waist tightly, eyes sparkling up at her. "Did you save a lot of people?"

She smiled down at him. "Of course, that's the only reason mommy would ever be late," she said, her hand ruffling his hair.

"Okaasan, come meet my teacher! Azumane-Sensei is the most nicest teacher ever!"

"Most nicest?" (f/n) said under her breath as her child tugged her towards the teacher, who had been watching the interaction with a large smile. When she was stood in front of the chair he was in she held out her hand for him to shake. "I'm (l/n) (f/n), but you can just call me (f/n)," she said.

He took her hand and sent her a soft smile. "I'm Azumane Asahi, you can call me Asahi." Asahi pulled away his hand and gestured to her outfit, "you really were in a hurry."

(f/n) looked down, a little flustered to see that she was still clad in her nurse outfit, and she allowed her right hand to meet the back of her neck."Yeah, I felt bad that I couldn't be here, so I made sure to come here as quickly as I could." She let her nervousness subside and then she was speaking again. "Is there any way I could make it up to you? You shouldn't have had to stay after on your first day of work because-"

"It's fine," Asahi said with a deep laugh. "I don't have any large responsibilites today, besides my cat who can wait for me a little longer. Plus, I understand. Hiro told me many stories about you, I can tell that you'd never be late on purpose." He then stood up, moving to grab a piece of paper off of his desk, and it was then that (f/n) realized how fit he was.

He was tall with broad shoulders and strong looking arms, clad in a beige button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. (Which he was wearing a sweater vest over - (f/n) had never thought sweater vests were attractive before.) His hair was back in a bun, his chin covered in the smallest amount of stubble, the small hairs following along his jawline perfectly.