Nishinoya Yuu || Beach Day

NOYA was requested by ItzSenpaiBridgehneko-kohaifluffydaisies -- also thank you very many to -CrashFireKilljoy-, who has requested twice now with such in depth requests it's hard not to make them good xD I hope you all enjoy it ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 When Nishinoya thought back on it, he wasn't exactly sure how he got to where he currently was - on a bus with the rest of his team members, Kiyoko-San, Yachi, Takeda and Ukai, and (f/n). It was a normal situation, despite the girl sitting beside him. (Usually Tanaka would sit beside him, but he was busy cramming in some last minute studying along with the help of Ennoshita.)

Someone that wasn't an active member of the team wasn't usually invited to team functions anyways, but (f/n)'s case was different - she helped the team a lot, acting as a kind of manager behind the managers. She always was offering to stay with extra help for whatever member wanted it, and she was always more than pleased to help with setting up for practice/taking things down for practice.

She couldn't be an actual manager because they already had two, but she loved volleyball, and every member of the team, with all of her heart, and everyone on the team could see that. So, when they planned a nice beach trip to celebrate winning the spring high tournament, they decided to invite (f/n) - she was helpful and kind and could keep the boys in line just about as good as Kiyoko could.

Anyways, Noya was beginning to feel petrified. (f/n) hadn't gotten close to him at all when she first started helping out the team - she stayed away from the louder members, and sat mostly with Ennoshita because they were in the same class and he wasn't vivacious like the others. She was shy and rather fragile, in Noya's opinion kind of like Asahi, and Noya didn't want to scare her so he never got too in her face.

But after about a month and a half of (f/n) hanging out with the team she changed. Well, she didn't change; she fell into being more herself - laughing loudly with the team, screaming with the first years when they got too excited, fucking around with Noya and Tanaka. She had barely spoke three words to Noya before, and then she was suddenly one of his best friends, and then his crush, and now she was sleeping on his shoulder.

At the beginning of the bus ride she'd been shivering, so Noya had given her his jacket, so she wasn't just sleeping on him - she was sleeping - like an angel - on Noya's shoulder, while wearing his jacket.

He was sure he was going to die, and the words from the others really weren't helping.

"Noya-San!" Hinata shouted in a voice that sounded a lot like he was trying to whisper and failed miserably. "(f/n)-San looks so cute sleeping on your shoulder - are you guys dating?"

Everyone was looking, and Suga and Tanaka were even sneaking in pictures, and Noya was trying not to move, because he didn't want to disturb her, but he also really wanted to push them all away - he didn't want (f/n) to wake up to them all taking pictures, didn't want (f/n) to wake up at all.

Noya flushed, and just barely stopped himself from shouting at the orange haired boy. "No, she was just cold and tired, so I gave her my jacket and she ended up falling asleep."

Hinata started going on and on about how great of a man Noya was, which immediately lifted all irritation the libero had felt prior, and he found himself smiling down at (f/n)'s sleeping figure. He definitely wouldn't mind dating (f/n), but he wasn't sure how she felt.