character sketch

Nandini murthy - A 21 year old girl from south india. A girl who lives her life to the fullest and a non stop chatter box. Infact a whole package. Loves her parents a lot and she is doing her final year engineering.

Manik malhotra -- A 24 year old rich, arrogant, impulsive person. He is impulsive, arrogant not by birth but due to sequence of events which took place in his life. Only heir of Malhotra company. Loves his family and his small sister mukti a lot but doesnt express still everyone knows that he cares a lot ....fab5 (Cabir,mukti,aliya,druv) navya, abhimanyu are his best friends and his life. He can do anything for them ....

Mukti Malhotra - A 21 year old girl doing her final year architecture in mumbai. Loves her family a lot. A very lively girl and fab5 navya, abhimanyu are those people for whom she can die for. In current relationship with Abhimanyu. Infact madly in love with him .

Cabir Dhawan - A big dramebaaz and jolly going guy. Knows Manik in and out, he can do anything for manik. Even he works in malhotra company with Manik as his partner. He is the person on whom manik can blindly trust on. He is married to Navya Cabir Dhawan and has a 3 year old son called Arav Dhawan.

Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra -- parents of manik and mukti ....can die for their children. But more concerned about manik due to his impulsive behaviour.

Bhushan Murthy and Latha Murthy -- parents of Nandini. loves her a lot, very supportive and broad minded.

Soha kurana -- Maniks ex - girlfriend.

Fab5 - Manik Malhotra, Cabir Dhawan, Mukti Malhotra, Druv Kashyap, Aliya .

Druv Kashyap and Aliya are interior designers and deeply in love with each other ...

Navya is cabirs wife. A very understanding women cause she has to look after such a big nautanki ..

Abhimanyu thakkar owns his own thakkar industries where he is MD of the company. Loves mukti a lot and treats manik as his own brother .