Epilogue-5(B)

Nandini's pov

I looked around my surroundings, completely decorated with white lilies and orchids covering wooden pillars with 100 chairs arranged side ways leaving space to aisle, for the bride to walk in. I glanced at the alter, which is looking ever so beautiful with an ice sculpture of the couple adorned to the left. Smiling, I straightened my nude color bridesmaid dress and turned to my right to search where my father-in-law is. Locating him at the end of the aisle talking to a catering guy, I made my way over there.

"Hey, dad" I said as I stood beside him.

"Princess, is there any problem?" Concern itches on his face.

Still smiling, I shook my head.

"No dad, there isn't any problem but guests will be here any moment and bride is almost ready"I said with excitement twinkling in my eyes. He caught on and grinned.

"I'll be there in a minute, princess" he patted my cheek and went to get his gift for the bride.

Feeling giddy, I walked towards the bride's room grinning.

"Shut the fuck up and let me do my work"

"But you are doing it all wrong"

"I know what I'm doing so sit quite and stop being a bridezilla"

"Aww did you just-"

I rolled my eyes as I heard them bicker.

I entered the room to see mukti working on bride's hair and bride herself is sitting on her chair with a grumpy face.

"This is supposed to be my special day, you know ?" Came her cute grunt.

"Girls, calm down ! We don't want the groom to realise what a bitch you are and run away on his wedding day, now do we ? I said teasing her, making her eyes go wide.

"I hate you guys" she grumbled while we shared a healthy laugh.

"Nandu, stop teasing her. Aliya beta don't mind them, you are beautiful in and out" Nyo mom said caressing her cheeks making mukti and I roll our eyes.

Yesss ! Aliya and Druv are getting married. It's funny looking at the couple who were bad shit scared of marriage, getting married, given that Aliya is pregnant. Yes, we found out last month and they decided then and there that they wanted to raise their child as a married couple. As Aliya was mesmerized by the way I had a white wedding, even she wanted the same. But mukti is a different case, a year and half back she and abhimanyu had a big Punjabi destination wedding in a grand palace. She agreed to get married when there was rapid growth in Rishab's health.

Since last two years, Rishab is recovering very fast. Lot of physiotherapy for his legs, humongous pain but the end results were great and progressive. Last year he started walking with cane but from last few months he can walk without any support. His memory is blank from before the accident so we started afresh and introduced ourselves, helped him recover and from last year we started his education also. As for now I'm not working so Rishab stays with us as I can help him in his studies along with his tutor and manik can't be happier seeing his brother getting his life on track.

All our friends grew very close to Rishab, he's the apple of our eye. So, when there was an issue of who would give aliya away as she lost her father in her childhood, Rishab stepped in. Aliya was in tears while dad and Manik had this proud look on their face. Though Rishab is learning things from the starting now, he knew this was very important to Aliya so he volunteered.

So here I am 4 years after my marriage getting ready for my another besties marriage.

"Guys, guests are all here. Is the bride ready ?" Navya entered the room holding bride's veil.