Epilogue-4

Nandini

"What the hell " I shouted as soon as I barged into the living room where all the guys were planning manik's so-called bachelor party.

"What happened ?" Manik asked as he stood up abruptly. All the girls stood behind me giving their guys a hard stare.

"Oh don't act like you're a saint, where the hell are you guys going for your bachelor party ?" I said huffing like a bull.

"Nand-" before manik could complete Cabir stood up and spoke.

"We are going to las-vegas " Cabir declared sending a mocking glare at navya.

What's his problem man ?

"Out of all the places in this world you want to go there only ha ?" I said cringing my forehead, turning my glare to Cabir.

"I heard there are nice strip clubs over there so "

His words riled my blood pressure up. He wants to take my man, the one I'm gonna marry next week to a strip club. I'm seeing red right now.

"Nandu no we are not !" Manik tried to intervene.

"Yes we are " Cabir said menacingly smirking at navya, who paled at his words.

"Cabir yar ...." I heard manik's tired voice.

"No manik ! You promised " Cabir glared at him and manik sighed in distress.

"Listen to me Mr. Cabir Dawan" I started speaking taking daring steps towards Cabir, furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you do that then even we girls will go to las-vegas" another step forward.

"We will book a room in the same hotel that you're staying" another step forward until we are millimeters apart.

"And we will call a male stripper to our room and I.....I'll personally make sure that navya will be the one to remove his
g-string" I said in dead voice making his eyes go round.

"You wouldn't " he said in disbelief.

"Oh trust me I would, so better change you're plan" I said smirking and walked back into the room with other girls ignoring manik's plead.

I, Nandini Murthy am about to become Nandini Manik Malhotra and this idiot wants to take my soon-to-be husband to a strip club, Ha ! Like I'll let that happen in a million year.

Yeah ! We are getting married before Mukti and Abhimanyu, mukti is new at her job and she wanted to wait until she settles down in her career and Abhi is fine with that. But when manik saw mukti change, pushing her marriage forward as soon as she joined the company, he got worry where even I'll do the same so he told our parents - No scratch that - infact forced our parents to start planning the wedding as soon as my finals were over.

My graduation day was the blast, you guys remember the girl who told on me that I was cheating in the exam, well she definitely had a blast on that day. Somehow a bucket full of black paint fell on her as she stood on the stage to receive her degree and I have no part in that prank, believe me, I'm completely innocent 😉.

And now here we are after a month planning bachelor/bachelorette parties. We girls planned on kicking manik out of the pent house and get a lot of booze, chicken, Maggie, pasta,pizzas and not to forget the heavy speakers.

But when I heard about boy's plan, I just raged up. I mean what has gotten into Cabir, why is he hell bent on taking manik to a strip club, for what ? a lap dance. I mean come on, I could only give manik one.

When we girls were back into our room and I narrowed my eyes at navya.

"Navya what is going on ?" I said crossing my arms.