chapter 10

N - kya hua tha ...(keeping her hands on muktis shoulder)...

Mu - ek din some one tried to kill bhai ...unne gun shot lagne hii wala tha but suddenly soha came in between n saved bhai. Hum sab shock mai the but soha got well after some days . Bhai thought that she didnt think twice saving his life soo her love for him is very deep. Hum sab kush thee that finally bhai accepted soha. We partied n enjoyed it to the core. Soha kush thi n i was happy that my bhai n my best friend are happy with each other. Soha slowly slowly recover hogayii n they used to spend a lot of time together. Soha also visited our office every now n then . She was slowly interfering in our business but bhai didnt stop her as he thought she was interested in office work n it would be useful in their future too. Wo bhai ke saath sari national n international meetings attend karthini. Bohut jaan pehchaan banalithi usne business men ke saath. Bhai thought that she was doing all this soo that she can spend time with him but little did he know what her plan was (with a sad chuckle)..

N - aage kya hua (her curiosity reached another level)...

Mu - after few months everything was good in right place hum sab enjoy karthe the ...every thing was fine in our life. But one day soha fell ill ...usse dengue hoo gaya tha ...well it wasnt that serious initial stage tha but bhai was worried bohut hii zyada. At the same time he had a very important meeting that project was very big n could fetch an ample of profit if we would have got that project. But bhai least cared about that as for him sohas health was important. We thought when soha will get to know that bhai didnt want to attend an important meeting just for her wo bahut kush hogi that he cares for her soo much but her reaction was different. She forced bhai to attend that meeting and to get that project but bhai was adamant he gave more preference for her health but soha started fighting with bhai n was forcing him to attend hum sab shocked the to see her behaviour. As expected bhai didnt attend that meeting n spent all his time with her taking care of her but wo irritate hothithi seeing bhai with her missing that much big project. And that project was taken by HARSHAD.

N - yeh harshad kon hai ??..

Mu - wo bhai ka business rival hai. He just needs one chance to bring bhai down. He doesnt leave any opportunity to see bhai lossing against him. As bhai backout of that project harshad got it. As it was an powerfull project, harshad got a lot of success. Slowly our business was falling down as bhai rejected such a big project, he didnt get any projects after that . Slowly we were facing loss n bhai was very stressed. I thought soha will support bhai n stand by him, but she started accusing bhai for our loss. She used to act all aggressive, i tried my level best to calm her but wo mujh par hii chillathithi.

I thought she was feeling sad seeing bhai in stress isliye wo aiisa react kar rahi hai but i was wrong. She was like torturing bhai by blaming him often n often. Once we faced a huge loss n humara business stake par tha. Bhai was hell stressed n that day was the horror one.

Flashback

That day when they faced a huge loss n all were stressed.

Manik mukti, raj n nyo were sitting on sofa. Manik was sitting bending his back with his hands covering his face. Raj n nyo were trying their best to calm him n his so - called girlfriend was no where to be seen.

Raj - manik dont worry we will find some thing out ..tum stress maath lo.( trying to calm down manik)

M - kaise dad ...we are facing so much loss aur hamare pass koyi project bhi nahi hai ..(in sad tone)

C - yar hum sab milke ...we wil find something out ..

Cabir came in along with druliya, navya n abhi. ...