chapter 64(B)

Manik's pov ...

I came into my room making sure no one saw me coming out of Nandini's room. I took my towel and was about to go inside the bathroom that's when my phone rang. I sighed and threw the towel on bed and took out my phone. It's Cabir.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey man" he answered back.

"So all ready for the meeting " I asked.

"Dude, they called and said that meeting is postponed to tomorrow" He said. Seriously what are they upto ?.

"What's happening Cabir ?" I said in frustration.

"Manik I have no idea, but I'm sure something's cooking and knowing Harshad, he is upto something" Cabir answered.

"God !! I so want to kill that bastard " I said clenching my teeth.

"Trust me, even I want the same but dude did that soha tried to do something, I mean you said you had a date with her" he said. Date ! Right ..actually it wasn't a date, it was a nightmare.

"Dude don't even ask about it, she irritated the crap out of me. Manik this! Manik that! ..Damn she too desperate for my attention yar. And you know what, she told me that she wanted to become friends with mukti just the way they used to be, so I suggested her to join mukti in shopping where as I would do some work on project, she just turned the plates so quickly and said she would lovvvee to help me in the project first and would talk to mukti later. Huh ! For a second I could see her true colors" I explained what all happened when I met soha yesterday. Though it wasn't a date, I just used that word to make Nandini jealous. Soha insisted on meeting up at a diner so I just joined her to make her feel that I'm into her.

"Haha ! Dude I never knew she was this pathetic" though Cabir chuckling while speaking I could sense his disgust for soha.

"I know, we were too blind to even see her true side" I sighed remembering how we made fool of ourselves trusting her.

"Oki chuck that ! Now that the  meeting is postponed, join us in shopping. Abhi wants you to choose the ring for mukti" he said.

"Sure, let's meet at my place and leave together, I'll text Abhi and Druv." I said taking my towel back.

"Cool cya" he hung up.

I informed Abhi and Druv before getting inside the washroom.

After getting ready, I came out of my room and heard my friends voice. Everyone came so early. I shrugged and made my way downstairs.

As soon as I descended down the stair, one scene caught my attention. That was Nandini and Aryamaan sitting side by side on the dinning table. What the hell is he doing over here ?. I gritted my teeth looking at his hand around her shoulder.  I thought I made myself clear last night. But no, this madam won't get a thing.

Argh ! Manik try not to kill him.

Nandini's pov ...

I woke up early this morning and I was alone on the bed. I wondered why manik left so early without me waking up. I just shrugged and got up. I need to focus on my plans.

So, first step - I sent a text to Arya, inviting him for breakfast. I hope mukti won't mind. I know she won't but still I'll ask her once.

As first step got successful I got ready and went to mukti's room.

I knocked on her door, when I heard her 'come in' I entered.

"Hey " I greeted. She was standing near the dressing table and was combing her hair.