My Story

Hey guys!

How are you all ?

I know I went AWOL for awhile, It's just that I had a lot on my plate especially my studies and future related stuff.
And I also needed time to think about this storyline.

From tomorrow I'll be updating 'My Little Firecracker' story every once in a week.

Next most important thing is - My Story.

1. why I came to Wattpad ?
2. How wattpad become my savior ?

When I was in 2nd PU, something bad happened to me and thus I entered into depression, stress, sleeplessness and bulimia. It was hard time for me and one day I came across a Manan fanfiction on Instagram and started reading it for a few days and it led me to Indiaforums.

For a month I read stories on Indiaforums and became friends with a writer over there who introduced me to wattpad.

When I started reading stories on wattpad, I got addicted. I used to stay up all night till morning 6 and read the stories. It was like a escape route for me from the reality and my first story " U Are My Heartbeat" was the way I started writing how I wanted my life to be but how it turned out totally opposite to the story.

I even wrote few chunks of my life stories in that book.

I met a girl through that story, I call her 'Devil Princess' a nickname from my side. She used to write long long comments on 'U Are my heartbeat' and how she loved that story. And at that time I was at the lowest point in my life,  dare I say rock bottom and her comments made my day. We started chatting on wattpad and then it led to WhatsApp.

Apart from my friends, no one knew what happened to me when I was in 2nd PU, not even my parents. But I shared it with her and I felt so good and even she shared a part of her life incident which affected her and we kinda bonded like that. I felt so good talking to her.

Later when I started writing "Shining Armour", I met another spectacular woman and I call her "V di". She loved my story "Shining Armour " and used to message me on wattpad and that too a long one impersonating me as a doctor and Shining Armour chapters are medicines and she used to write lovely messages yet hilarious one's. I used to wait for her messages, literally.

I love both of them equally for coming into my life when I needed them the most and helping me get through my hardship.

Now, to the point - why I spoke about all this ?

There are lot of people who can't share their problems with their parents or even their friends and sometimes it's much easier to share it with a stranger. So, I want to be that stranger. I want to help you guys.

If anyone has any kind of problems where you can't share with anyone, then please let me know. I won't say I'll solve it but I'll be there to listen and give suggestions and few of my coping mechanisms that I used to get out of depression.

Another question - why I am doing this ?

I've been there and gone through a lot ALONE and at that time 2 strangers helped me get out of it. Now they mean a lot to me but at that time they were the only one who made me feel that I have someone who will listen to me without any obligations.

I wanted to do this an year ago when I got out of depression and started thinking about my future but as I was in depression for nearly 2 years, I wasted a lot of time and I fell back in my academics. Now I regret every day for how I spent 2 years getting depressed over a matter, on which I could have found a solution to move on from and now my life would have been much much better.

So it's just like a small help that I can do for all those who might be going through the same now.

Anytime, send me a message on wattpad or email me on

rachananagabhushan5193@gmail.com.

Another thing,

If anyone of you are staying currently  in New Zealand, can u please comment over here or message me on wattpad ? I needed answers to few of my questions.
Thank you. 

'My Little Firecracker' story will be updated soon.

Love you all ❣❣❣