chapter 11

Mu - accha chalo mai chalthi hu ...i gotta go n haa breakfast karlena oki ..( said smilingly)
N - haa baba kar lungi ...u take care...
Mu - hmm ...bye cya ..

Saying this mukti went to her friends house ....
Nandini came down after taking bath ...n was sitting on the dining table starring at the food on the plate n stirring the spoon in circular shape ....

Manik just came down n saw her n made a 'weird' wala face n went out ....listening to his footsteps nandini looked at him ...n saw him going out of the house ...

Nandinis pov
Jau kya ...par pakdi gayi tho kya karu ....mom !!...i hate u ..yeh sab na aap ke wajase hai ...yeh curiosity na hereditary hai ...mai aap ko nahi chodh ne walli ..

In her hometown ..
Latha murthy gets a lots of hiccups ...
Bhushan murthy - latha kya hua ..
Latha - lagtha hai koyi mujhe bahut yaad kar raha hai (said in between her hiccups)..
Bhushan - i think nandu tume bahut yaad kar rahii hai ..
Latha - hayii meri baachii...lagtha hai ..mujhe bahut miss kar rahi hai ...(said smilingly ...little did she know what her daughter was thinking)

Nandinis pov continued..
Mom apko naa mai wapas akhe bataungi ...pehle ..uske room mai jau yaa nahi ..i so want to see soha's pic. But mai itni excite kyu ho rahi hu ...ohh yea obvio iss kadus ko dhoka diyatha usne ...manna padega ha  ..aab wo bhi ghar par nahi hai tho chalo lets give it a try ....
End of pov ..

Nandini kept the plate aside n made her way towards maniks room ..
Nandini entered his room n started searching each n every corner of the room like cupboards ,under the bed n under the pillow ..she was about to open the wardrobe but soon she was pulled n pinned to the near by wall ...

Yes manik came in search of some file n as soon as he entered he saw nandini searching n his anger rose to peak ...

Manik pinned her to the wall holding her elbow ..nandini gasped by the sudden pull n had horrified expression seeing manik over there....their faces were inches away nandini could see anger in maniks eyes as it was red ..she couldnt figure out the actual reason ..was his eyes red due to anger or even sleeplessness was added to it...manik was looking into her eyes ...

M - what the hell r u doing in my room !!!( started shouting at her)..

N - umm wo....wo ..(stammered in fear)...

M - speak up damn it !!!... (screamed in higher pitch)..

N - i ...i ..i came in search of my bracelet ...wo kal raath yaha gir gayatha isl...isliye ..(looking down)

M - tho mere permission ke bagair tum meri room mai agaugi haa like a thief .. ( said in high pitch)..

Listening to the word thief nandini broke her theory of keeping herself calm infront of him....

N - kon thief ...haa ..chor kisko bola...(also said in high tone)..

M - tume yaha koyi aur diikraha hai kya ....(said in cold voice)

Manik pulled her close saying those words ..due to the pull nandinis hand rested on maniks chest for support ...both were looking into each other eyes..both of their eyes soften as they found some spark in each others eye .....manik was constantly starring at nandini without blinking his eyes as he saw a brightness in hers ...a flood of emotions ran through his eyes ...as nandini could see soo much of pain, restlessness in his eyes. One could easily find out how much he was deprived of sleep.

Both were soo much into each other that they didnt notice the surrounding n forgot what they were doing ...manik was feeling like a magnetic pull towards her. It was not her beauty which was affecting him ...it was something beyond that which even he couldnt understand what was going on inside him ....nandini after listening to mukti somewhere started developing a soft corner for manik. But she would lose her control either by getting angry on him due to his behaviour or by drowning in his eyes. Slowly her hands made their way from his chest to his cheeks n slowly cupped his left cheek with her right hand . A shiver sent down his spine due to her mere touch ..that touch was different he could feel like he was at peace for a very first time after that incident ..he closed his eyes to relish her touch. Nandini herself didnt know y she initiated this move ...she was soo into his eyes that her actions were not in her minds control ..
But soon their trance was broken by maniks phone ...
Listening to the ring ..both came out of their trance n nandini left his cheeks with a jerk n went out of the room without looking back ...but manik was starring at her untill she vanished out of his sight. Manik was himself confused by his behaviour ...he composed himself n received the call which was from cabir who was asking him to reach office early as meeting was about to start ..
Manik without thinking anything took the file n made his way out ..his eyes searched for her in the hall but didnt find her ...he walked out n reached office..
During the whole meeting maniks mind was not in his control ..nandinis eyes were flashing infront of his eyes. He could still feel her touch on his cheeks. He was not at all paying attention in the meeting as he didnt know what was happening around.

After the meeting, manik moved into his cabin without letting cabir interrogate n locked it with the code n sat on his chair leaning backwards covering his face with his hands.....