Chapter 39(A)

First of all, THANK YOU ALL for your wishes. My mom is doing fine and she was very happy when i showed her your comments. It meant a lot to me thank you once again.

For you all, this long update !!

Love u all deddh saara !!😘😘

Second of all

Thank you guys for nominating me in fiction awards 2016. Who still want to nominate can do it cause nomination ends on 29th july.

Next day at office.

Manik was in his cabin sitting on his chair and playing with paper weight, rolling it often but his eyes on his phone which was on table but his mind was filled with NANDINI !!.

Her smile, her craziness, her nasty comments, her chubby cheeks, her lovable eyes, her kissable baby lips, her long silky hairs, her scent is all he could see infront of his eyes. He was soo engrossed in his thoughts that he didnt even see cabir entering the cabin.

Cabir entered the cabin and was about to speak but stopped looking at lost manik which was soo unusual. Manik was soo workaholic that he doesn't even waste time in having lunch but today looking at lost manik he was shocked. He wanted to ask him but just stayed still leaning to the side of the door watching manik who was soo engrossed at starring his phone as if he was expecting a call. Cabir became curious soo he stayed near the door itself.

Suddenly maniks phone started ringing which he took without a second thought and answered it without looking at the id and said
"Nandini" manik said in longing tone. Here cabir was shocked as if he got 440 volts current shock.

But the call wasn't from nandini soo manik made a face and cut the call without listening to the caller.

Cabir's eyes were soo wide as if they were about to bulge out. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Manik cut the call and looked up to see cabir standing as if he saw a ghost. Manik panicked and adjusted his suit acting like he was fine.

"Cabir when did you come in" manik said keeping paper weight aside and grabbed a file which was near by.

By now cabir got slight idea that his best friend is smitten.

Realising this he smiled to himself and walked near maniks table and sat on the chair opposite to maniks.

"Singhania's project papers are here, our signature are needed and i signed already soo here you sign" said handing over the file to manik.

Manik became serious as singhania's project is the most important one and he needed that project at any cost to show Harshad his place.

Manik took the file and signed it.

"Manik" cabir called him to which manik looked at cabir and handed over the file to him.

"What's going on" cabir asked which paled maniks face. He knew manik very well since childhood and change in maniks behaviour didnt go unnoticed by him.

"Nothing much why..why are you asking" manik answered looking everywhere but not at cabir. Cabir smiled looking at manik and spoke.

"So Nandini haa " cabir asked with a smirk making maniks eyes going wide but covered it soon.

"What about nandini ??" Asked back acting as if he doesn't know anything.

" 'No cabir there's nothing like that, you are getting all wrong there's nothing going on between us' if these are your answer when i ask you 'do you like her' then cut the crap and tell me what i need to know" cabir asked with straight face.