chapter 55(A)

Attention!!! Attention !!!

New story
About updates
Note
Fiction awards 2016
Schedule.
Do read this !!!
Note

All these announcements are old ones ! I deleted them a long before but I don't know how they came back. They are not even in editing list soo that I can delete.

SO KINDLY IGNORE THEM.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Manik again sucked on her cleavage, this time a bit hard making nandini whimper.

But their trance was broken by a THUD sound. Both opened their eyes and turned towards the sound but looking at the person standing infront of them all the colors drained out off their faces.
'ARAV' was the slow whisper which came out of maniks mouth. Nandini was rooted looking at Arav who was looking at them with wide eyes while his toy was on the floor.

Manik turned back at nandini who was gawking at Arav as if she had seen some ghost. Manik pressed his lips to compress his chuckle. He moved closer to her and whispered in her ears.

"I'm not done with u yet" he said in hoarse voice pressing his lips on her lobe bringing her out of her shock.

Before nandini could tell anything manik scooted close to Arav and picked him up.

"Champ what are you doing over here, you were asleep right " manik asked arav raising his eyebrows.

"Nini (sleep) went away chachu(uncle)" Arav said coming out of shock.

"Come I will get your nini back to you" manik said walking inside the house carrying Arav.

Nandinis pov.

HOT     

Thats what I felt after our encounter.

But shit !!!

Arav !!

Poor boy ! What all he had to see.
But but when did I get soo bold

Omg !! Omg !!

I went to my room to calm down my heartbeats which was reaching heights every time i think about our HOT encounter. I still feel hot at all the places smooched by manik. I get goosebumps every time I touch my neck and place below my ear.

Ufff !! What is this boy doing to me.

I stood in front of mirror caressing my neck area thinking what just happened downstairs. How his soft lips played magic on my skin. My cheeks were vermilion red and my lips couldn't stop smile from kissing them.

I shook my head and went inside washroom to take shower.

After a warm shower I came out dressed.