chapter 32

( guys i dont know whether there are scary houses in mumbai malls but in bangalore there are so keeping that in context im writing this )

Manik came back taking two tickets for scary house. Nandini was chatting with mukti n was asking her that she reached safely or not. U guys mi8 be thinking why isnt manik getting worried about mukti thats because he sent his trusted person(bodyguard) behind mukti for her safety n that bodyguard was informing manik about muktis whereabouts for once in two hours.

Manik came near nandini n tapped on her shoulder to gain her attention.

M - " chalo lets go .."..said turning to go.

N -" arrey par kaha"..asked keeping her phone inside her bag.

M - " umm ..its a surprise"...said winking.

N - " SURPRISE" ...yelled out load in joy. Gaining attention of passerby.

Manik palmed his ears.

M - "god woman !!...my ears"...said in irritated voice to which nandini smiled sheepishly.

N - "i love surprises manik ..chalo lets go"...said cheekily n held maniks arm nudging him to move ahead. Manik shook his head at her excitement but evil grin didnt leave his face at all.

They came near the scary house, nandini was looking everywhere thinking about what mi8 be the surprise. Manik came behind her n closed her eyes.

N - "manik yeh kya kar rahe ho"..said keeping her hand on his hand which was on her eyes.

M - " arrey its a surprise na soo to create an atmosphere im doing this"...said shrugging his shoulder.

Nandini huffed - " accha its oki ..now let the surprise unfold i cant wait for long"...

M - "have patience nandini, im damn sure ur going to love it"...said near nandini ear in husky voice with evil smirk on his face.

Nandini shivered at their proximity but paid more attention on the surprise.

Manik directed the way n nandini followed. Soon they reached the scary house opening manik gave the person tickets n he opened the door so that manan can enter.

Once they entered.

N - " manik yaha itna silence kyu hai"...asked cringing her eyebrows.

Manik just shhhed her.

( there were like booths where people who were masked like gosts will be there as we pass by the booth they try to scare us. )

Manik took her near the centre of the passage n said.

M - " nandini open ur eye on count of 3 ..oki ??"...

N - "oki "...said excitedly.

Manik smirked n turned around walking the same way he came in as it was dark inside it was difficult to find the way out.

M - " aab maza aayega" ..said chuckling once he came out.

Inside nandini counted 1 2 3 n opened her eyes with full smile on her face which soon turned into frown as it was dark she couldnt see anything.

N - "manik ...manik where r u "...said moving her hand turning around to touch manik.

Not receiving any response she panicked.

N - " manik ..listen come out where r u ...ur scaring me now"...said as sweat buds formed on her forehead.

Suddenly at the corner blue lights were on n scary sounds were played. That was enough to drain all the colours of nandinis face.