chapter 6

Nandini ran inside the room n saw manik breaking things which were infront of him ...he punched the wall soo hard that his hand started bleeding ...

Nandini was scared to see his avatar ...yes NANDINI murthy was scared ...

Even though she was tough girl but she was soft at heart, though she loves troubling people who try to harm her but she cant see anyone in pain ...

She ran inside the room ...maniks hand was bleeding n he fell on the floor starring at the floor ..

N - manik !!(she ran n sat on the floor n held his hand )

Manik was not responding but just starring at the floor ...

N - manik ...(shaking him)....u ..ur hand is bleeding manik ...(panicking)

Saying this she went to bring first aid ...luckily she found it outside his room itself ...well that was weird she taught of asking mukti later n rushed in ..

Manik was sitting in the same position without moving an inch ..
Nandini went in n took his hand n started dressing ..

N - manik yeh kya haal banaya hai room ka ..what happened...

She asked him with full on concern seeing his condition but he didnt reply ...he was lost in his thoughts ...but nandini was constantly blabbering while dressing his hand ...

N - manik i know we r not good friends but u can share na ..what happened ..y did u hurt ur hand ..esa kya hua ...

Before she could complete she heard his voice ..

M - i saw her ...(in betrayed tone still starring at the floor)...

N - hain ??...kisse (she said in confused tone )

While asking this by mistake she pressed his hand to which he winced in pain n along with that he came back to the reality ...

He saw the surrounding n saw nandini holding his right hand which was bandaged ...his anger rose to peak ...n started shouting by withdrawing his right hand ...

M - what the hell are u doing here haa ...(saying this he got up )..what do u think of urself ....mere room kyu ayyi tum ..bolo (screamed in very high tone)...

Seeing him shout like that nandini got startled in the starting but soon she observed one thing that he was YELLING at her n her angry also rose to peak ..

N - what am i doing here haa ...halath dekhi hai apni haath ki ..i helped u ..u should be thankfull but u r shouting at me ..(screamed back in the same tone)....

M - did i ask u to help ...just get lost from here ...

N - ohh no no u didnt ask for help but stupid me ..i committed a mistake by helping u ...wait let me make it correct ...

M - what ???....(screamed in confused n irritated tone)...

N - yes i will correct my mistake by doing this ..

Saying this she took his right hand into her right hand n squeezed it hardly ..making him wince in pain ...

M -ahhhh ... have u lost it ...(said in high pitch holding his right hand by his left hand)...

N - not me Mr. Malhotra ..u have lost it ....GO TO HELL (shouted at the top her voice )

Saying this she stormed out of his room leaving a fuming manik behind ...even she was hell angry due to his behaviour ...

As soon as she went out ...mukti came running due to their HIGH NOTE conversation ...

Mu - nandu kya hua ...bhai kyu chilla rahe the ...(with concern)

N - usse pagal kuthe ne katta hai....isliye ... (irritatingly)..

Saying this nandini went inside her room n locked it without letting mukti speak anything...n left a confused mukti behind...

Maniks pov ...
I was in the office ...meetings were lined up in my schedule. My PA came n told me that i have a meeting in hotel XYZ....i collected my files required for that meeting n left my office informing cabir to look after another meeting ...

I reached the hotel n sat on the table booked by the clients ..soon the meeting started n well it went successfully as they were impressed by my business skill ..after the meeting everyone dispersed ...even i stood up to leave but something caught my eyes on the other table ...which was enough to make my blood boil ....SHE was sitting over there with HIM ....i fisted my fingers controlling my anger ...before i do something stupid n get empowered by my anger i left that place ....

Was i that bad ...that she choose to leave me ...was i that foolish that i came into her words soo easily n trusted her soo much
I guess i deserve all this for trusting a wrong person ...i do ...
Thinking all this i made my way to the home ...

Going back to home reminded me of morning encounter with that girl whom mom was calling princess ...as far as i think she must be Nandini murthy daughter of bhushan murthy dads best friend daughter ..mom was fond of her a lot ...since childhood she used to talk about her but always addressed her as princess

Since a long time... no one speaks at dinning table ..but this girl was cribbing a lot ..trust me i was getting irritated ...n her reply to my statement left me shocked ..how dare she speak to me like that ...but i had meetings ..without giving a damn i came out of the house ...

Now i returned back n saw mukti n that girl on dinning table n went inside my room ...
As soon as i entered my room ...all those memories came back ...how could she do that to me when she didnt love me then y did she put so much of efforts to gain my trust ...seeing her trying hard i thought she genuinely wanted me to trust her ...but no i was wrong ...today i saw HER with HIM ...i just hate her ....
I couldnt control ...my anger took over me n i started throwing stuffs here n there ...i was soo lost that i did not recognise nandini doing dressing to my hand which was bleeding ...her eyes it had soo much of pain ..she was soo concerned for me ..but y ..no manik ...all these girl r same ..the r just ment to break our trust ...they dont know the meaning of trust n love ...even she is faking concern for me n i know i wont fall weak ...no i wont ...i shouted at her...she clutched my hand which was bandaged ..making it bleed again n went off ...wait what does she think of herself ...manik just stay away from this girl ...

End of pov ...

Here nandini went to her room n slept off abusing manik dont know with what all harmless words ....

Morning nandini woke up n joined mukti at the dining table ..

Mu - gudmrng nandu ..(smilingly)

N - gud mrng mukti (smiling back)

Mu - chalo lets have breakfast ..

N - yea ...

Both sat side by side n was about to put food into their plates but was stopped by a voice ...

Source of voice -- arrey akele akele kha rahe ho tum log ..bad manners ...