chapter 54

ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !!

Which one ??
New story
Note
Fiction awards 2016
Imp note
Do read this !!

All these announcements are old ones ! I deleted them a long before only but I don't know how they came back. They are not even in editing list soo that I can delete.

SO KINDLY IGNORE THEM.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Nandinis pov...

"Wow" was the only word that escaped from my mouth as I got down from the car

"Wow" was the only word that escaped from my mouth as I got down from the car. I knew Malhotra's were rich but this ... it's marvelous.

Everyone got out of the car, arav was the first one to run inside the house all excited. We all chuckled at his enthusiasm.
I grabbed my handbag and closed the car door, just then manik came out of drivers seat and glared at me before entering the house. I stood there scratching my head.

You must be wondering why is he back to monster mood. I will tell you.

The thing is, today afternoon after mukti's graduation and my college we all gathered in Malhotra mansion all set for trip. Me, navya, aliya and mukti were packing few things required for the trip incase we need anything as Arav will be travelling with us too. Just then mukti spoke.

"Yar Nandu why don't you invite your hottie friend...umm..yeah Aryamaan" mukti exclaimed.

"Haa Nandu it will be fun" even aliya exclaimed.

"Actually yeah that's a great idea...but " before I could say no, I saw manik standing behind navya with his hands around his chest giving me a hard look.

Stupid me ...even I exclaimed without looking around.

Before I could say no! manik walked away from there, all raged up. Even though later I told them that I cant invite aryamaan as he is busy with some work. But the main reason was manik.

I have a doubt ??

Will he ever let any boy near me ?? ...

I seriously doubt that.

From then he is giving me hard and cold looks. I didn't even get time to explain also, as I was surrounded by one or the other member of our group. Even during drive, I went and sat at the back of the car with Arav and manik chose to drive soo talking was out of question.

Now I'm standing in front of this magnificent beach house, I turned back to look at the beach which was opposite to the beach house. House and beach were facing each other. I sighed as a cool breeze blew making my hairs wave back. Ahhhh such an awesome feeling.

"Nandini want to stay outside all night long" abhi poked me breaking my trance.

"Huh !!...no.. I was just enjoying the weather and view" I told him with a smile.