chapter 60

Have you ever seen a bull spitting fire through its eyes when a red cloth is held in front of it ?? ..have you ...

If you have then now nandini's face is exactly the same as that of a bull raging , aiming manik (poor guy) as she stepped out of her room.

Manik came back to his room all tired of the drama he had to face all day because of soha. She was getting on his nerves no doubt, but it was inevitable. Sighing he removed his tie , blazer followed by his shirt that's when Nandini barged in.

Manik was happy and scared at the same. Happy cause he missed her soo badly all day, only he knew how much he craved for her one look and was scared by looking at her. The look she carried as if she will dig his grave right then and there scared him. He gulped looking at her.

Nandini came in and slammed the door. She came near his side bed table and started searching for something which made manik cring his eyebrows. Nandini opened the lower draw there she found what she wanted, a first aid kit. And this increased maniks curiosity and fear.

Nandini pulled out a cotton and dettol bottle, she kept the box aside and stood up facing manik who stood like a statue at his place. She walked towards him gritting her teeth, her eyes flared.
As soon as she stood in front of him, she pushed him backwards causing manik to fall on bed backwards.

"Nan..." he words dried of when she climbed on his lap , straddling him with her legs on the both side of his hips. Manik was confused till no end. Looking at her after a whole day, his feelings were surfacing. He soo wanted to hold her,kiss her, cuddle her but situation was soo complicated that he didn't know what to do.

Nandini sat on his lap and opened the cap of dettol and dipped cotton in that and started rubbing it on maniks cheek exactly where soha kissed.

"Nandini what are you doing" manik held her arm to stop her. 'Why the hell was she applying dettol on my cheek' was the exact question running in his mind.

"Shut up" came her authoritative voice which made manik shut up that instant.

Nandini rubbed on his cheeks a few more times until she felt that all the soha's germs were off his cheek. She kept the bottle and cotton aside and held maniks nape bringing him close to her face.

"Listen to me Mr. Manik Malhotra and listen to me very carefully, if I ever see any girl touching you or kissing you trust me next time dettol will be replaced by acid" Nandini said in dead tone literally bringing goosebumps on maniks skin.

"Nan-dini " manik managed to speak gulping.

"Do you have anything to say or share" Nandini asked still in dead tone with a ray of of hope that manik might share everything with her.

Manik shook his head in no.

She sighed.

'Stubborn nutcase' first thing that came to her mind.

Nandini stood back on her feet and started walking towards the door that's when manik realised what really happened. He stood up and went behind her and held her arm.

"Nandini wait" he said quickly.

"What" She said turning around gritting her teeth.

"Look I'm sorry ..I ..I ..." he stammered not knowing what to say all he wanted was her to stay with him.

"J" she said.

"Huh"came his confused response.

"After I it's J , I thought you forgot what's after 'I' soo I was reminding you of english alphabets" Nandini replied with pure sarcasm.