chapter 9

Mukti was starring at nandini as if she spoke some alien language ...

N - mukti !!!(poked her)...

Mu - haa !!(coming out of her trance)

N - if u dont want to then itz oki ....(a bit hesitant ...as curiosity was killing her)...

Mu - nandu esi koyi baath nahi hai ...itz just that u asked about him all of sudden naa isliye i got shocked ...

N - soo u r answering my questions ....(raising her eyebrows)...

Mu - (left a heavy sign out)..hmm pucho jo puchna hai ...

N - first aid box hamesha uski kamare ke bahar kyu rehtha hai ..???(curiously)...

Mu - wo ...when ever he gets sad or angry he breaks a lot of things n during that process he mi8 hurt himself isliye we keep it outside his door ....hum mai se koyi bhi unke room mai nahi jathe ...except cabir ...(said in sad tone looking down )...

N - mukti who is she ??...

Mu - kon ??? ( a bit surprised)..

Nandini explained her about that ni8 incident when he absent mindedly spoke about soha ...n yesterdays incident ...

Mu - WHAT !!....bhai was drunk ...yeh kaisa ho saktha hai ...n more over he spoke about her with u ...(in surprised n shocked tone)...

N - haa yar he was drunk ...but mujhe laga tu yeh sunke sad hojayegi ...but u r shocked ...y so ??( curiously)..

Mu - nandu he never gets drunk ...i cant understand how can this be possible ...

N- i dont know but kal uski halat bahut karab thi ....n yar please yeh HER kon hai ...itz getting on my nerves now ...(in a bit irritated tone)...

Mu - nandu r u sure ...u wanna know all this ..(in hesitant tone)..

N - u dont want to tell ...

Mu - nahi aiisi baath nahi hai ...itz just that tum inn sab mai kyu padd rahi ho ...simply tumara mind bhi disturb hojayega ...

N - mukti im just curious about this thing ...mainly maniks behaviour ...tum dono ek dusrese baath kyu nahi karthe...aur uncle aunty tho aiise face bantha hai jaise they have committed some crime infront of manik ...jab se ayyihu sab log itni ajeeb se behave kar rahe ho yar...i mean i have to stay here for 1 year ...agar mujhe kuch nahi patha ho tho how will i be here n moreover u hav seen mine n maniks encounter na ...agar mujhe uske baareme nahi patha hoga tho ...hamesha hum aiise hii jagdenge ...n sirf problems hii honge which i dont want ...

Mu - woah ..woah ...hold on ...oki agar tume janna hii hai tho suno ..

Mukti started ...
Bhai naa aiise nahi the ...he was a lively person, sab ke saath bahut kush rehthe the. Haa thoda reserved hai but jaise aab hai naa waise tho nahi the. Meri aur unki equation was just awesome..he was my first priority n i was his. He loved me a lot ...n still does but doesnt show thatz it. Fab5 navya abhi hum sab log bahut kush the we used to enjoy like hell n dad mom loves bhai more than me. I used to get jealous though but still we were a happy family (with a sweet smile remembering those days). U know bhai was really sweet hearted, he mi8 be rude some times but dil ke bahut acche hai, he is a gem of a person n is a person a girl wishes to be her soulmate. He respected girls a lot. Hum sab log bahut enjoy karthe the n importantly kush the ek dusre ke saath but only untill SHE entered our lives (a pinch of sadness added to her face)...

Nandini kept her hands on muktis shoulder n asked her to continue ...

SOHA ...SOHA KURANNA....daughter of Mr. Ashok kuranna.
Mr. Kuranna dad ke bahut acche dost the, he often used to visit our house n we thought he was a good person ..he came to our lives just as dads friend n maintained a friendly relationship.

Jab mai architecturing ki first year mai thi tho i met soha. She slowly became my friend. She was very good friend hamesha mujhe help karthi thi n she became soo close to me that she made me feel ki she will be with me no matter what. Hum dono bahut hii accha friends bann gaye the. She always wanted to come to my house i didnt know ki she was Mr. Kurannas daughter. One day i brought her home dad mom sab ke saath she merged well. She was soo manipulative that sab uske baatho mai agaye the. The same day Mr.kuranna bhi ghar ayyethe ...they acted as if they didnt know that they will meet in our house. Mr. Kuranna introduced her as his daughter. Actually i was on cloud 9 that my best friend is dads friends daughter. Tab se she used to visit my house frequently. Wo hamesha bhai ke saath baath karne ki koshish karthithi n bhai used to talk to her politely as he respected girls a lot n more over she was my best friend.
Actually ek din college mai kuch goons ayyethe n they attacked me ..but from no where soha agayii n saved me i was soo scared n tab i felt like she was my bestest friend n my family bhi bahut impress hogaye the usse n bhai always used to thank her for saving me. Slowly wo bhai ke saath zyaada baathe karne lagii but bhai always treated her as just friend. But ek din she confessed that she loves bhai. I wasnt shocked as i witnessed how she used make lame excuse to meet bhai n all.

When she confessed bhai ne kaha ki for him love is TRUST , he doesnt care about looks nor property but only TRUST as he believed ki for a relationship to be successful TRUST is important even if love isnt there. He told this politely to her. she felt bad n as she was my best friend i couldnt see her like that soo main ne bhai ko force kiya to give her a chance n evn dad mom forced him as they taught she was perfect for bhai. Hum logonki wajaise bhai agreed to give it a chance. Soha bahut kush hogayii seeing her happy even i was happy. She worked really hard to gain bhais trust. Wo itni mehnath karthi thi to make bhai trust her, seeing her efforts somewhere bhai was impressed. Slowly he started liking her ..they started sharing a good bond. Bhai bhi kush the uske saath n i was the happiest as my best friend was happy with my brother who is equally happy with her. But one day everything changed ...that day all the TRUTH came out ...n bhai was the one who was shattered the most !!!...(with tears in her eyes)