chapter 8

Nandini opened the door ...but the view infront of her shocked her ....

Manik was still in his suit but the only change was he was drunk ...totally drunk ....he couldnt even stand properly ...

M - hatoo !!!...(moving nandini aside ..he walked in )...

N - manik what the hell is this ..aiise koyi peeke atha hai kya ??(annoyed face ..)

M - shhhh!!!!....yeh mera ghar hai ..aur meri marzi ...

Saying this he took a step but trembled ...nandini came infront n held him by his arms ..

N - manik careful !!!(seriously)..

M - leave me ...!!!...(shouted ..moving out of her grip)...

N - manik listen kal na hum din baar betkar jadga karenge ...but now just go to ur room ...(trying to handle him)...

M - Nooo !!!....mai nahi jaunga ..kya karoge haa ..bolo kya karoge !!!(with a tedhi medhi walk ...he sat on couch)...

N - manik dekh mukti athihi hogi ..if she sees u in this condition she will feel bad ...come i will drop u till ur room ...(stood infront of him ...n was explaining him)...

M - huh !!!(with a sad smirk)...mukti will feel bad ...wo tho baath bhi nahi karthi mujhse ..(looking down)...

Now nandinis thoughts came true. She has seen from day one that mukti n manik totally ignore each others presence ...

N - par manik ...kyu ???...(in concerned tone)

M -because of HER ...(in hatred tone)...

N - her ...matlab kon ???(in confused tone)...

M -  mai tume kyu bathau haa ...i ..i dont need anyone get that ...i am happy all alone ...!!!(shouted ..while getting up from couch)...

Nandinis thoughts - huh !!!...sharab ki halath mai bhi arrogance nahi chodh tha ....ayyaippa agar yeh raj uncle kha beta nahi hota naa ...aab tak tho mai room mai jaa kar soo rahi hothi ...aur yeh baar baar kis ki baath kar raha hai ...HER ..HER...god !!...who is she ....nandu tujhe usse kya ...iss kadoos ko pehle room par lekhe jaa before mukti comes ...warna she mi8 feel bad ...or is she habituated in seeing him like this ...gosh !!only god know about this guy ...
End

He trembled a little while walking ...again nandini came n held him from his hand ...

N - manik ....mai tumari girlfriend nahi hu oki ...jo tume aiisi halath mai sambal legi aur tumari tantrums ko bear karegi ...samaj gaye ...just stop ur acts n come to ur room ...(nandini screamed at the top of her voice as she was tired of his tantrums)

Manik was just starring at her in shock because of her sudden outburst as she took the word girlfriend infront of him ...nandini dragged manik to his room n made him sit on his bed ....

N - listen nimbu panii lane thak hilna nahi samaj gaye ...(again shouted )...

Manik was in shock but now he came out of his trance n seeing her shouting at him like this increased his anger ....

He dragged her by holding her wirst n pinned her to the nearby wall. Nandini was numb to act as no one ever acted like this with her,but maniks this act was kind of new to her.

Their faces were only inches away, she could feel his warm breath on her face. She could smell alcohol from his collars. He was looking at her right into her eyes. She could see immense pain in his eyes ...many unshed tears in his eyes. The fear of loosing people was clearly visible in his eyes.