chapter 47

Nandini pov ...

Urghhhh !! I hate these Mondays. 
Even though my classes are late I had to get up early in order to complete the assignment.

As I turned off the alarm I saw muktis message. She messaged me saying she had to go early due to some work. Ufff !! Not again.

From last week I haven't seen manik and mukti properly. Atleast I see manik once or twice though he won't be in right position like he will be totally worn out or will be angry or totally distant but mukti was out of my reach. Either she would be in her college as she mentions or with abhi. I just chucked thinking she would be stressed about graduation stuff and their planning about engagement. But I know it's not the whole truth. 

Sighing I woke up and went to washroom to freshen up. After freshening up I wore my short shorts and crop top. I didn't feel like having my breakfast soo I took my laptop and sat on my bed to start my work. I wore my round small glasses and started.
After an hour I removed my eyes from laptop God!! It's soo tiring and boring.

Sighing I lowered my glasses and an idea clicked in my mind. I saw my nose through my glasses which was lower to the end. I stuck my tongue out to touch my nose. Just a millimeter away ...

A little more ...

Yeah ..about to touch ...

THUDDD!!!

Shoot !! What the hell...

I turned to look at the person who barged into my room making such a loud noise and saw the monster himself.

"What the hell on earth were you doing" he asked scrutinizing his eyes at me, coming inside he stood near me . I rolled my eyes haven't he seen anyone touching their nose with tongue tip.

"I was trying to touch my nose with my tongue tip and I just few millimeters away but all thanks to you I got disturbed" I said with sarcastic smile keeping my laptop aside and sat straight.

"Ohh that's easy" he said and sat in front me.

Before I could comprehend he kissed my nose. I felt his tongue tip on my nose while he kissed.

No !! No ..hold on ..I said no blushing...

And I did what I didn't want to 😭😭

I blushed ...

I saw a smirk forming on his face hhmp!! I soo want to wipe that smirk on his face. I didn't even know I was pouting until he told me.

"You look cute when u pout" he said touching my cheeks where my blush grew more stronger.

"Shut up I told I wanted to touch MY nose with MY tongue tip" I said stressing the word MY and  trying to control my blush ..

Note it -- trying to ..

He chuckled..

"Oki listen I'm going to lonavla to meet some clients and mukti won't be there till late night soo be careful and I don't want to find you in your stupid friend 's house" his last line held possesiveness. I don't like to be bossed around but his words held concern and care soo I let that be. But wait how does he know that mukti won't be back to late night.

"How do you know about muktis whereabouts" I asked pressing my glasses back to its place and gave detective look.

He shifted comfortablely.

"Manik" I called narrowing my eyes.

"Fine I will tell but don't tell her. Promise me" he said. Oki at least I will get to know one thing.