chapter 69(A)

Everyone was surprised seeing manik over there and happy too. He made time for family amidst his business meetings was a big deal for them. He made his way towards the table where everyone was seated. Though he wanted to rush towards Nandini, he couldn't cause he knew she won't talk to him. So He greeted his parents , Nandini's parents and dragged a chair sitting next to Cabir. His act not only made Cabir a bit suspicious but also Nandini hell angry.

She thought he would come and sit next to her, try to make conversation where she can throw her tantrums but here he completely ignored her and didn't even spare her a glance. She gritted her teeth and turned away controlling her anger.

Here manik pulled Cabir closer.

"Dude, I need your help" manik whispered.

"Oh so that's the reason you sat here, I was wondering how come manik is sitting here when there's a place empty next to Nandini, what a miracle ?" Cabir muttered eating his sandwich.

Manik rolled his eyes.

"She's angry at me, I need you to distract everyone so that I can drag her away from others to try and talk to her" manik gave a pleading look glancing at Nandini who wasn't looking at him.

"But everyone kn-" Cabir stopped himself with his eyes wide open, if manik gets to know that everyone knows then mukti won't spare him.

"What ?" Manik asked looking at him with a suspicious look.

"Umm...mm.. I was saying that, sure why not !! I can die for my you buddy then this is just a small favour " Cabir blabbered what ever came to his mind. Manik gave him a weird look.

"Dude, don't you think that's too much, I mean die and all ... what's wrong with you " manik gave him a stink eye.

"I meant to say that, Oki I will distract everyone so that you can take Nandini away " Cabir said composing himself.

"Thanks man" manik patted on his back and grabbed a sandwich from his plate earning a whine from Cabir that it's his sandwich.

After the lunch the elder clan along with arav parted ways while Cabir dragged the younger clan except Nandini and manik to a side.

"Guys, let's leave them alone" Cabir said pointing towards Nandini who was searching something in her bag and manik standing at a distance looking at her.

"Why ?" Aliya asked folding her arms.

"Nandini is angry itseems so manik wants to make things up to her so he told me to take you guys away" Cabir said.

"What ! Really that's great best way to tease them, let's drag Nandini with us" mukti intervened.

"Look, as enjoyable it is to look at manik sulk we need to give them space and mainly you have a plan set for tonight, don't you ?" Cabir asked mukti.

"Ohh yea, wait until we get home" mukti said with a evil smile.

"Then for now lets leave them alone" Cabir pleaded for his friend.

"Oki but on one condition" mukti said pointing her finger.

"What ?" Cabir said raising his eyebrows.

"You will support me in my plan" mukti said smiling.

"You've already made a plan to get me killed by manik, don't you?" Cabir said  sighing.

"Ohh yeah" saying this they decided to leave Manan alone. All went away before Nandini could see them.

Nandini after placing her bag on her shoulder turned towards others only to find no one. Cringing her eyebrows she turned around to find manik standing with his hands in his pocket.