chapter 65(A)

ImLilMissComplicated ...thank you soo much for the wonderful cover dea ...

Guys Fanfiction awards 20!7 nominations are open, no force but if you guys like my story don't forget to inline comment on manan fanfiction, type the story name and tag me along.

--------------------------------------------------

Manik's pov ...

"Dude stop sulking " Cabir yelled hitting my head with a file to which I glared in return.

"I'm not sulking but didn't you see how close she was sitting next to him, arghh ! If this wasn't all fake he would have  been 6ft under the ground by now" I said rubbing my head. Currently me and Cabir are sitting in my office, trying to figure out why board members held meeting today and why all of a sudden it got postponed but all I could think was about how Nandini was clinging to that Aryamaan in the morning.

"I really do feel bad for you, but damn she does hold a upper hand in your relationship or whatever you guys have in between " he said chuckling. Bastard.

"Dude just wait until this soha drama ends, I'll show her who owns an upper hand" I said with a smirk. Shit!! All of a sudden, all kinds of dirty thoughts came to my mind. Am I this horny ?

"Woah woah there! Virgin ears over here" he said closing his ears. Drama queen.

"Whatever" I muttered.

Cabir got a call, he answered with a smile might be navya.

"Hey baby, should I come now to pick you guys up" he asked. So that is navya.

"Hey ! Hey ! What happened ?" He freaked out. Even I got worried. I stood up and walked until I stood next to him.

"Nandini ?" His panicked voice made my heart shrink. Nandini, what happened to her. Oh god.

"We will be right there, just hold on baby" he said and hung up.

"What Nandini Cabir, what happened ?" I bombarded him with my questions.

"Manik, Nandini ...we need to leave " he said in shaky voice. He didn't even tell me properly but I can't just sit here and chitchat about what might have happened cause all I need right now is to see Nandini, to make sure she's fine. I grabbed my car keys and dashed out of my office as fast as my legs could take me followed by Cabir.

"Cabir what happened " I asked while driving.

"I don't know, navya was crying like crazy and all she could utter was Nandini" he said in worried tone.

Cabir informed me that navya and nandini are in XYZ mall, I drove my car in jet speed shooing away all kind of scary thoughts of what might have happened.

We reached the parking area and as I entered taking the ticket, I saw navya sitting on her knees facing the wall near the elevator and even the watchman stood there. My heart was beating at an high rate.

I stopped the car and got out of it in no time and so did Cabir. We rushed near navya. And all of a sudden my legs gave up when I saw Nandini sitting over there with her back to the wall and was unconscious.

"Nandini " my voice came out so loud that navya and watchman turned to us with a jerk.

I ran towards her and held Nandini in my arms and started patting her cheek.

"Nandini, wake up " I said patting her cheek often and often again.

"Get some water " I yelled at the watchman who was looking at us in shock. Listening to my voice, he nodded weakly and went to get water.