chapter 39(B)

Nandini's pov

His lips were soft but the kiss was hard, almost desperate. This kiss showed how much he missed me. Just his one touch was enough to create havoc in my body and my lips moulds according to his. His lips slid over my lower lip and pushed my lips apart and drew my lower lip inside his mouth, sucking the sensitive flesh before biting it. I gasped in shock and he took the opportunity to drive his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned inside his mouth and my hands moved up to his dark silky hairs and gave a slight tug which earned me a loud groan from manik. Sucking,licking, devouring the taste of my lips he parts his lips. We were breathing heavily.

Since the time i left mumbai i felt like im missing something, something important, something that i need but by this kiss i got all my answers. This is what i want, to be near to manik. To be in his arms where i feels safe, protected importantly i feel special. I dont know what is all this but im loving it. His kisses are like drugs for me, i feel like im addicted to his kisses. It makes me soo weak that its hard for me to resist.

End of pov..

Manik parted his lips leaving nandinis lips swollen. Both were panting hard.

" it took my every ounce to stay away from you, but still i failed in doing that" manik said calming his raged breath. Nandini looked at him with a slight blush. Manik rose his hand and caressed her cheeks.

He was gazing at her with a mesmerized look as if he was starring at an angel. Nandini was starring at the greek god without any doubt.

"You are a vision" manik said caressing her cheeks with his knuckles. His statement made nandini blush like hell.

Manik planted a small kiss on her cheeks.

"See you later" saying this manik walked out of her room where nandini stood like a barbie doll. She touched her lips which formed into a beautiful smile.

At lunch in cabir's house.

All were seated in the dining table, it's been 1 hours since all arrived at cabir's place. All were chit-chatting and having dinner. Manik and cabir were talking about some projects. Mukti and abhimanyu were discussing something personal. Navya and aliya were talking about some fashion show. Arav sat on nandinis lap and nandini was feeding him while druv sat next to nandini and both druv and nandini were asking arav about his school and stuff. Manik was sitting opposite to nandini and conversing with cabir but time to time his eyes were taking glimpse of nandini which didnt go unnoticed by cabir who sometimes coughed to get maniks attention.

After dinner everyone sat in the living room.

Suddenly navya started talking about the high school days when she first met them. Soon all started telling their funny moments and awkward moments which they experience while others burst out laughing listening to their story.

"Guys remember when we all went to mall to select our prom dresses and accidentally cabir held some other women hand thinking that she was navya, god!! She not only slapped him but also shouted at cabir using all sort of foul language in the middle of the mall, though cabir did beg her to shut her mouth but she didnt stop and increased her volume. Damn !! I never laughed soo much ever in my life, cabirs face was worth watching" druv told chuckling. Nandini and mukti laughed at cabir stuck with some women like that. Manik controlled but atlast even he chuckled. Cabir hid behind navya as he was embarrassed.  

" guys there is another story of cabir much more interesting one" navya said smirking at cabir which earned her a glare from cabir.

" which story, come on cabir tell us " aliya insisted.