chapter 67(A)

Manik

You know there are times when you feel like you're the luckiest person alive, for me this time is the one. I had my own share of problems and bad luck but this one girl just swoop in and turn my dark world into a colourful one using her magic wond. That's whom you call Angel right ?

My Angel ! My Nandini.

Even in my dream, I couldn't possibly think of standing in front of rishu. It was impossible for me, but this girl just did it. I mean I feel so light headed now. The feeling I felt when I had my brother in my arms were the most beautiful one. That innocent look on his face, Damn!!.

I walked into my room, after a heavy make out session. Nandini went out as mukti called her. I walked straight to my walk-in closet, I ran my hand over the guitar case which I hung at the end of my closet. I rarely use it now, in fact I haven't even opened it since the accident.

I don't know why but I felt this sudden urge to open it, to feel the strings.

I slowly removed the guitar out of the case .

I ran my fingers on the strings remembering the old times

I ran my fingers on the strings remembering the old times .

This guitar was my  16th birthday present from Mukti and Rishab, they both spent all their pocket money to buy this guitar for me. I had a costliest guitar before, which I bought it when I was 14 but this guitar is very special to me.

Rishab and mukti calls me rockstar for a reason, that is because I played guitar and sang songs for them. I thought of learning guitar as an extra curricular activity during School time but I wasn't that into it.

when I played for the first time in front of Mukti and Rishab, they loved it. That proud glint in their eyes made me get serious about music. In school, any prize related to singing or guitar would be mine slowly my confidence increased in music. Even I started loving it.

But I stopped after the accident, I couldn't even hold the guitar without trembling. And from then, this is the first time I gained courage to hold it.

Whenever mukti or Rishab used to be sad or crying, I used to cheer them up by playing guitar and singing their favorite songs. I smiled sadly remembering those days.

Some day I might be able to play also, may be for Nandini.

Some day.

I kept it back in the case and came out of my closet. I sat on the bed and switched on my laptop.

Time flew and I grew thirsty, I closed my laptop and stood up, stretching my limbs for a while I watched out of my room.

It was nearly midnight so the lights were off and everyone was asleep. I thought of drinking water and going back to Nandini's room and sleeping holding her close. That's the only way I can find my peace.