chapter 58(A)

[Nandini's reaction]

Nandini's pov

........

...........

................

This is what I was feeling ...

TOTALLY NUMB!!!...

What just happened !! Manik came with that soha and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I , I don't understand. He ..he didn't even look at me , not even for a second. He just stated that she is his girlfriend and went off. What does that suppose to mean ??.

No !! What we had all these days are not some stupid feelings , its true. Every freaking thing was true, I could see that in his eyes or did I read it wrong. He hated her no infact despised her but now out of nowhere she became his girlfriend. Is this some kind of joke ??.

Damn!! Girlfriend ...seriously girlfriend. Just this mere word manik addressing her hurts like hell. I was looking at him all the while he stated this, just one glimpse so that I could see how much truth it held but no his eyes didnt meet mine not even for a second.

Ahh !! My head hurts ... all this is too much to handle. 2 days back he held me as if I'm going to disappear and now he is introducing that bitch as his girlfriend. I was gritting my teeth soo badly that they would fall off soon. How can he state her as his girlfriend !! Fucking girlfriend !! Huh .

I trust him more than myself. I have seen him suffer , I have seen him at his weak point in fact I held him at his breakdown. I know him more than anyone over here at least I understand his feelings more than any other over here. But this girlfriend thing , what the hell is he up to. Trust me I soo want to keep a knife around his neck and threaten him to spill the fucking truth. This man is soo infuriating. Huh !!

Everything ..Every single thing was going perfect until that bitch re-entered, ayyaippa why !! Why did she come back . Every fucking thing is messed up now. I don't know what is going on in that maniks head , I don't know how mukti will handle this and mainly how the hell will i see other girl claiming herself as his girlfriend. Huh !! I soo want to kill that manik. Don't he get it , it bloody hurts like hell.

I fell on my bed pressing by forehead, it was hurting badly. I seriously need a nap otherwise my mind will burst open due to all this drama.

Soon I dozed off cursing manik.

After 3 hrs...

I felt someone's hand on my forehead and then on my neck. I wanted to open my eyes and look at that person but I didn't cause I recognize this touch. It's him ...

My heart accelerated at the mere thought of him. I needed answers but right now I need his warmth. I need him to keep me close to himself and he did, I felt his hand on my stomach slowly he pulled me in his arms. I stayed still as if I'm in deep sleep.

I heard him murmur 'I'm sorry' ..umm I don't know how many times. I cringed my eyebrows hearing his sorry's but before he could sense it I went back to sleepy mode acting. He enveloped me in his arms , hugging me tight with my head on his chest. I felt my eyes brimming with tears, I missed him. It's been two days that he held me this close and the bomb he exploded this afternoon had an heavy effect on me.

'I know you will start hating me from now on but I just want you to trust me. I will set everything right, just give me some time' he murmured softly , his lips touching my ear lobe. I shivered at the contact, but now I was sure that something's wrong and something is going on in his head. All this girlfriend thing , it's just not right but why is he doing this, I wanted to question him. I don't want to see him near any other girl.

He is mine.

I know small chapter but don't worry I will update next chapter tomorrow only as my exams got over yesterday. Vote and comment fast soo that I can update fast.