chapter 61(B)

At Rock cafe ....

All except Druv and Aliya were sitting on a big round table which was in the middle of the cafe. They were sitting in the following order -> navya,cabir,manik,abhi,mukti, nandini. Two seats between navya and nandini were vacant. Manik and nandini were sitting dead opposite to each other. When they entered Nandini gave manik a smug smile reminding how he got jealous for no reason yesterday, making him scowl at her.

Right now all ordered few drinks and were waiting for druv and aliya. They're got stuck up with some work soo they informed others that they will be late.

"Guys I'm bored to death right now, at least let's just play something till they come" Cabir exaggerated.

"Good idea... so how about truth and dare" Nandini suggested.

"Got your back baby" Cabir winked approving, to which Nandini smiled.

"Oki soo let's use this sauce bottle then" abhi spoke closing the lid of the sauce bottle so that they can use it to spin.

"Great, let's get started" navya exclaimed.

Abhi kept the bottle and rotated.

It stopped pointing at mukti and navya.

"I'm asking you " mukti exclaimed first , to which navya nodded.

"Soo truth or dare??" Mukti asked smiling.

"Of course dare yar, whose wife do you think she is " Cabir said keeping his hand around navyas shoulder. Mukti rolled her eyes.

"Let her answer" manik whacked on cabirs head.

"Ow" Cabir cried out rubbing his head.

Everyone chuckled...

"No it's alright I'll go with dare" navya agreed kissing Cabir's cheek. Cabir sticked his tongue out at manik , in return earned another whack.

"Dude" Cabir exclaimed rubbing his head again.

"We know Arav is not here, just don't try to fill his space and for christ sake act like a grown up man " manik stated with a sarcastic smile.

Cabir made crazy lip moment imitating manik earning a death glare in return.

"Oki soo navya ..umm.. Hey look at that waiter over there ..umm..yeah!! Go and pull that napkin which is tucked in his back pocket" mukti exclaimed pointing towards the waiter who was serving other table near by.

"Hell noo !! Your practically telling my wife to touch his ass" cabir cried out his horror.

"Ewwww cabir" Nandini said cringing her face but giggled anyway.

"Ohh hello, I just told her pluck that napkin out not to touch him" mukti justified herself, making mean face.

"Cabir chill ...it's easy" navya said bracing herself up.

"And navya he shouldn't get to know" mukti warned her.

"Jeez, why would I want him to know that I took his napkin from his BACK pocket" navya said rolling her eyes.

"Just warned ya" mukti said raising her hands in her defence, and sat back to enjoy the show.

"Navya you can do it, go for it" Nandini encouraged, manik shook his head at nandinis excitement. Cabir sat their sulking like a kid.

Navya got up and walked towards the waiter, he was serving the people on the table. She stood back and looked around to make sure no one was looking, then she raised her hand to pull the napkin out. She thought she will pull it out in one swift move, so she held the napkin from its tip which was peeking out of his pocket. Sighing she pulled it.