chapter 46 (B)

Malhotra mansions terrace..

Nandinis pov....

Life !! This merry little word explains about the most important things of our existence. We never know what's going to happen the very next minute. There are lots of things waiting for, the things future withhold's for us. Life is too moody to get its point clear and we are left with choices. Choices whose future is uncertain. Choices which parts our way to lead it too another. Funny thing is we lead our life with soo much uncertainties and insecurities. May be that is what life is, to overcome our insecurities and fears and to face the wrath called future which might be as sweet as nectar or bitter as poison.

Here I am standing in the terrace thinking about my future and amusing thing is I can see manik in my future walking along with me in all my up's and down's. Is it because of my current situation or does those imaginations holds importance in future. Well again a mystery. I don't know whether that will become true or not but as in for now it looks perfect.

Since the last week , when manik tricked me too sleep with him, when he got into his monster mood by aryamaan's matter our equations has changed slightly.
Everyday we both meet at terrace just above my room, I can see my balcony from here. We talk about our day where I ignore arya and ayush as much as possible cause I don't want to deal with monster again.

Sometimes I feel special, the way he looks at me as if he is adoring my each and every feature, the way his words warm my heart, the way his just a simply touch create havoc in my body system. Everything about him excites me.
Few times in last week he came to me when he couldn't control his anger, I was rather surprised and overwhelmed. The way he makes me feel needed makes me more conserned about him.

But there is just one thing he is hiding, he is willing to say but somethings stopping him and I don't know what it is. I just want him to be happy, contended in his life.

All my thoughts were paused when I left two hands slipping around my waist from behind, well it isn't hard to guess of course my monster. Yes!! My monster.

I felt his breath on my neck, it was raged. Was he angry ?? What might have happened?? All these questions filled my brain bringing a frown on my face. I tried to move but couldn't due to his steel grip.

"Stay still" came his husky voice which nearly gave me goosebumps. I heard him inhale, instead of struggling I leaned more into him to comfort him and to seek comfort.

After a while I felt his grip loosening. I turned around to find black dark eyes fill with black pain. He caged me between himself and the railing. I moved my hand towards his face and caressed it to feel his every inch of his skin. I know it soothes him. He closed his eyes and inhaled.

"What happened" I asked hoping for an actual answer.

"Nothing important" came his usual answer which didn't hold a single penny of truth. I can't force him now not untill it's at the peak. Not untill I get any clue that I will get to know how deep is these siblings secret.

"Then why do I get a feeling that you desperately want to say something to me " I said looking at his eyes.

He starred at me for a second.

"I ...I just feel soo low.  I feel like I'm just a low piece of shit incapable of doing anything except injecting pain into others." He said in despair.

"I feel like I've been cursed or something who doesn't gets anything but pain. I'm totally useless " he continued. I don't know what happened, I don't know what is making him say such awful things about himself but it my right and job to heal him that's what I think so.