Chapter 45(A)

"I go to street fight" manik told as he couldn't handle her ranting.

"Wh..at !!" came nandini's broken voice after realizing what he said.

"I street fight" manik said looking at her astonished face.

"You street fight" Nandini said trying to believe what she just heard.

"Yeah, not a big deal" manik said cupping his nape with a weak nervous smile.

"NOT. A. BIG. DEAL !! Manik malhotra you don't go there and cheer those fighters using pom pom, you bloody fight over there" Nandini said fuming with her hands in air acting how cheergirls do holding pom pom.

Manik rolled his eyes at her dramatic behaviour.

"I'm kinda used to it , so you don't need worry about that" manik said trying to calm his junglee billi.

"What do you mean used to it, wait since when are you doing this" nandini asked narrowing her eyebrows with her hands folded against her chest.

"It all started in london" mani said twitching his lips.

"Oh my god !! From soo long , manik do you have any idea how dangerous it is for your body and....." she stopped speaking as she heard someone running and sniffing.

Both got confused....

Nandini went near her door and opened it to find no one but she soon realized who it might be.

"Manik stay here don't move, your still weak I will be back" Nandini said coming near the bed where was manik was sitting.

"But where are you going " manik asked confused looking at her getting all worried.

"Just stay here I will be back in few minutes" Nandini said hurried out of her room praying to god that what ever she is thinking should not be true.

Nandini's pov.

I went to muktis room and opened the door in haste only to find mukti sitting at the end of the bed curled up hugging her knees and sobbing.

All my prayers went in vein.

"Mukti" I said softly sitting next to her facing her.

She lifted her head up, her eyes were blood red and looked damn tired.

"I'm such a worst sister na nandu, worst one ever anyone could have" she said still sobbing. I can't see her in this state, I threw my arms around her body and pulled her into bone crushing hug.

I knew she heard mine and maniks conversation and by her reaction it's obvious that she had no idea.

"Shhh mukti don't cry you are the best sister anyone could ever get" I said rubbing her back.

"No nandu I'm not, did you just hear bhai(brother) ..he ..he" she said as hiccups started.

"Shhh calm down ..." I broke the hug and wiped her tears and gave her glass of water from jar which was on nearby table.

After drinking a few sips she calmed down a bit.

"He's been hurting himself by stree..street fights !! I never had any idea. How couldn't I see this. I'm such a worst sister" she said but her tears didn't stop. I didn't know what to say, any sister would react the same way if she gets to know her brother is into something which could be dangerous for him. Street fights are illegal and ruthless.

"No your not mukti...." before I could complete she snapped.

"YES! I AM ..he's been into this from soo long and we just stood apart since soha's incident nandini. He didn't even mention about this to me earlier but he did speak about this to YOU , you've been here from just 2 and half months nandu but he told you and not ME !!" She said crying. God!! How will I calm her down. I feel sad for her. Ever since naira, I found a real sis in mukti only. I need to stuff some brain into this girl.