Dead, dead, dead

IF YOU FOR SOME REASON DIDNT WATCH THE SECOND HALF PREMIER I WOULDNT RECCOMENDED READI THIS

Melissa

"You know, that was really stupid. You know how much he hates you and then you get in a fight with him and pull a gun?" I sighed.

"He started it." Carl defended himself.

"You guys aren't seven, you can't pull that kinda shit. Carl, if he killed you. . ." I shook my head and sighed, looking back at his hand as I cleaned his cut up knuckles. Carl and Ron had just gotten into a fight and trashed the garage, letting the walkers in. We boarded up the garage door so they can't get in from the inside, but it's still not any safer.

"I'm not dying. Hey, I'm not." Carl put his hand on my cheek. I let out a shaky breath and nodded.

I heard someone knock on the door and walk in. It was Rick.

"I have a plan."

+++

We stood at the front porch, staring out into the herd. There has to be thousands of walkers here.

I looked over at Carl, who nodded at me, telling me everything would be okay. I sighed and looked up at Rick. He put his hand on the back of my neck and nodded too. Nobody talked. Maybe it was because they were scared the walkers would notice or because there really wasn't anything to say.

We all wore bedsheets with holes cut out of our heads. We had brought a walker in, killed it, and then covered ourselves in its blood and guts to disguise us as one of them. I think it's a long shot, but Rick said he did this before, and so I trusted him.

I looked back at Carl. I mouthed an 'I love you' to him and he sent me a small smirk.

"I know." He mouthed. I smiled slightly and nodded. We all grabbed each others hands. Rick, me, Sam, Jessie, Carl (who was holding Judith under the sheet), Ron, And Gabriel(who had just recently joined us) and michonne.  We began walking down the steps together and I immediately got a walker snarling in my face and I took in a breath, looking away. It turned away and I bit my lip as we walked further.

The sun started to go down, making it slightly darker. I don't know how long we were walking or where we were even going, but when I looked back I noticed Gabriel and Judith were gone. It created a little panic, but Carl didn't look worried about it, so I didn't think about it. I was zoned out for most of the walk, anyways.

"Mom?"

I lightly squeezed Sam's hand to try to get him to stop talking.

"Mom." Sam spoke louder. I felt him let go of my hand and I turned around, making Rick turn around too. There was a space between Me and Rick and Jessie and the others. Sam had stopped and was crying, scared.

"Sam, come on. Just a little bit longer, I promise." Jessie said. Sam shook his head, tears coming down his cheeks. Jessie and Ron tried to comfort him for a couple minutes, but no luck. I decided to step in.

"Hey, Sam. Nothing's gonna happen to you, remember? I'm gonna protect you, alright? None of the monsters are gonna get you as long as I'm around. I promise. We have to keep moving, come on, bud." I said. He looked at me and nodded.

"But I'm scared." He cried. I nodded.

"So am I." I admitted, nodding, "But just grab my hand and you don't have to be scared anymore. You don't have to be scared because I won't let anything happen to you." I said. I reached my hand out to him and he looked at me for a moment. I glanced behind him and I mumbled Sam's name.