It's over

I sat back downstairs with Dad and Abraham. The others were getting washed up and Maggie was talking to Gregory.

I watched my dad as he paced around the room, and Abraham sat across the room on a fancy chair.

"So how long do you think Rick and Michonne have been ugging bumplies?" He asked my dad. Dad stopped walking and turned back to him. He glanced over at me and then back at Abraham, shaking his head.

"Dunno." He shrugged. Abraham smirked and nodded, standing up and walking over to him.

"You ever think about it? Settling down?" He asked. My dad looked at him for a second.

"You think shit's settled?" He asked before walking over to where I was. He put his hand on my shoulder and walked past me, walking into another room. I turned my head to watch him as he looked around at everything.

"Dad," I stood up, walking into the room. He looked over at me as I walked in. "Do you trust this place?" I asked, leaning against a bookshelf. He shrugged.

"Not yet." He said from across the room, leaning against another bookshelf. I looked down.

"You think something's gonna happen? Like... like back at the prison?" I asked. He looked down. "I don't want more people to die..." I sighed.

"Nobody's dying. 'Specially not if I can help it." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

-

"Gregory wants trade. He does, but also isn't something we urgently need right now." Jesus started.

"Yeah? Whys that?" Rick asked.

"The walls hold. We just brought in more medicine. Gregory wants the best deal possible--"

"We want things too." Dad interrupted.

"We need food." Rick said. "We came all this way, we're gonna get it." He looked at Jesus. He nodded.

"I'll talk to him. We'll work this out." He looked over at us, and his eyes landed on me for a second. "Circumstances change. We're doing well now, and you will next. I will make him understand that. I need you to give me a few days, is that alright?" He asked. Rick looked over at Michonne, who nodded.

"We can." She said. Rick nodded.

"Yeah." Jesus nodded and let out a soft laugh, turning away and biting his thumbnail. Just as his back turned to us, the door opened and a man rushed in. Gregory opened the door to his room, as if expecting him.

"What's wrong?" He asked the frantic man.

"They're back."

-

"Nathan! What happened to everyone else? Where's Tim and Marsha?" Gregory asked the stranger.

"They're dead." He said, walking up to him. Gregory nodded.

"Negan?" He asked. I watched their conversation intently.

"Yeah." Nathan said. Gregory put his hands on his hips.

"We had a deal!" He shook his head.

"He said it wasn't enough." A man behind Nathan said. I looked at him as he glared at Gregory. "Were the supplies light?"

"No." Gregory defended.

"Well, they still have Greg." A lady said. Nathan nodded.

"They said they'd keep him alive. Return him to us. If I deliver a message to you." He said, walking closer to Gregory.

"So, tell me." Gregory said. The man grabbed Gregory's shoulder and he tensed up.

"I'm sorry." The man said. My eyes widened as Nathan quickly stabbed Gregory in the stomach. Dad pulled me behind him as some of our group ran up to them. Rick and Michonne grabbed the man, trying to pull him away.

"Get off of me! I had to!" Nathan shouted, pushing the two away. I watched as Nathan quickly swung at Rick, who blocked his punch and kicked him in the stomach, tackling him to the ground. Rick proceeded to beat the man until someone pulled him off.

"Hey!" I shouted as Abraham tackled that man to the ground. Rick went back to Nathan, who tried to pick up his knife.

The man Abraham tackled was on top of him, his hands around his neck. Abe's face turned blue and I ran to them with my dad. Dad grabbed the man's arm and snapped it as I kicked the man in the chest. He screamed in pain and I turned back to see Rick and Nathan, seeing Nathan roll on top of Rick with the knife pressed to his neck.

"Hey!" I screamed again, running up to them.

"Stay back! Anybody who tries to stop me is killing my brother!" He shouted. I stopped moving and looked at Rick, breathing heavily.

"Drop it." Michonne demanded, ready to swing her katana, giving Rick enough time to stab Nathan in the neck with a shark spear. I watched as blood gushed down onto Rick, for some reason feeling sick at the sight.

Rick pushed the man off of him and groaned, standing up. Dad kept his gun on the man who's arm he broke, but we all stared at Rick. My eyes were wide, and I wondered what this was going to do to our trade deal.

I looked around, seeing the entire village staring at us, even more scared than before. Rick noticed and looked around at them.

"What?" He asked some scared people.

"Nathan! You killed him!" Dad's guy shouted, still in pain from his arm. Rick looked at him, confused.

"He tried to kill Gregory, then me!"  He justified. The lady from before stormed up and Punched Rick in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Bitch!" I shouted as I raised my gun at her and Michonne threw her to the ground.

"Don't." Michonne threatened to her.

A man holding a spear stormed up to us, aiming the sharp weapon at me.

"Drop it now!" He shouted. I flinched, seeing the sharp metal pointed in my face.

"I don't think I will." Rick said. The man looked past me and saw Rick aiming his gun at him.

"Everyone! This is over!" Jesus shouted, running in front of the man with the spear with his hands up. He looked over at Rick. "It's over."

"Ethan was our friend, but let's not pretend he was anything more than a coward who attacked us." Jesus said. I looked over at Gregory, who was laying on the ground, still alive, and wondered what that dead guys real name was.

"He did this." Jesus said, looking down at 'Ethan' for a moment. "And these people stopped it." He said, looking around at everyone. I looked down at the lady, who was crying over the dead Ethan. I looked over at Jesus and lowered my gun, taking a step back. Jesus nodded in thanks.

"What can I do?" Rick asked.

"Put the gun away," Jesus said. "You've done enough." Rick listened and dropped his gun to his side as well.

"You have to know, things are not as simple as they seem." Jesus said to Rick. "Just give me some time."

Everyone's attention was now on Gregory. Dad walked over to me after Helping Abraham up.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked. He looked around at the people on the ground and nodded.

"Yeah."

----

AGAIN I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SIMILAR TO THE ACTUAL EPISODE I'M TRYING TO CHANGE IT AS MUCH AS I CAN WITHOUT CHANGING THE ACTUAL STORYLINE AND INFORMATION BC I'M NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH AH

also might post another update in a few, possibly, because i have it done and you guys deserve it