She said yes!

OMG YOU GUYS!! Over 115 reads?! 11+ votes?! Thank you so much!i never thought it would even get 10 reads on this, let alone 155+!!! Thank you all so much! Here's an update💕

---

"Dad!" I screamed while laughing. He looked back at me.

"Yea?"

"Hershel! He's awake! C'mon!" I grabbed his arm, dragging him to Hershel's room. He laughed and walked with me to Hershel's cell. Hershel was standing up and beginning to walk out of the cell thanks to some crutches we found. I looked at Carl.

'I told you so' he mouthed. I chuckled and walked towards him. He smiled.

"You should listen to me more often" I joked at the group. The groups smiles grew bigger as some of them chuckled quietly. I hugged Carl in excitement that my actions didn't kill a man.

Oops... I forgot that we aren't exactly dating, nor is he interested in me. I pulled away and walked away. I looked back at him and saw him smile and shake his head.

---

"Um, Beth..? Can I talk to you?" I walked into her cell and sat down on on the bunk under her. She got down from the top bunk and sat down beside me.

"Sure. What's up?" She smiled. I took a deep breath.

"I-I think I like Carl..." She squealed.

"I knew it!" She laughed. "I knew you liked-" I covered her mouth with my hands before she could yell anything else.

"But... I don't know if he likes me... And if he did, for some odd reason, my dad wouldn't let me date anyone. What do I do?" I laid down, Beth following my actions.

"Well, one thing is for sure, you two need to start dating. It would be so cute!" I rolled my eyes and blushed. "But your dad... I don't think he would mind. He seems to like Carl-"

"But he doesn't like me, Beth." Beth looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I sat up and began to walk out of the cell.

Carl walked by and Beth stopped him.

"Oh, please no, Beth..." I whispered once I noticed Beth whispering something to Carl. She walked away giggling and car just stood there, frozen.

Great. Beth told him. He's disgusted by me now. He's creeped out now. Ugh.

Carl turned and looked at me. He was blushing like crazy and smiling.

I started to walk away, to Beth. i saw her with Hershel. I sighed, deciding not to intrude on this family moment. I walked back, avoiding Carl.

Why was he blushing and smiling? He obviously doesn't like me, and we was probably embarrassed by me. I made sure to avoid Carl when walking to my cell. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, falling to sleep immediately.

---

"Mel, get up, time for breakfast. C'mon." My dad demanded. I grunted and rolled over. My dad chuckled and walked into my cell.

"Maybe you should go to sleep earlier-" I threw my pillow at him to make him stop talking. I pulled my blanket closer to me and kept my eyes closed.

"Shouldn't have done that!" He yelled as he chuckled. He picked my up and threw me over his shoulder.

"No! No! L-let me go!" I laughed. He carried me into the cafeteria. He set me down at the table and threw my pillow at me. I picked it up and threw it back at him. I stood up and walked back to my cell, getting a few more minutes of sleep.

I ran back out of my cell, towards my dad, who's back was facing me. I smirked and jumped on his back.

"Sneak attack!" I yelled. Everyone laughed and I got off of my dad's back, sitting down and eating breakfast. I looked up and saw Carl staring at me. He smiled when I looked up at him. I shyly smiled back and stood up to walk back to my cell to get changed. I felt a hand grab onto mine, stopping me. I looked back and saw Carl. I gave a confused and nervous smile.

"Melissa, I-I need to tell you something..." He seemed nervous. 'He doesn't wanna be my friend anymore, great.' I thought. I nodded and looked at him.

"I-I... I l-like you, Melissa... A-and I was wondering I-if you wanted to be my g-girlfriend?" He stuttered. My heart skipped a beat and I got major butterflies in my stomach. I smiled like an idiot.

"Um, duh!" I smiled and jumped into his arms. He hugged me tight. I giggled and he put my down. My dad walked up to me and grabbed my wrist, holding it up in the air.

"She said yes!" He yelled. Everyone started laughing and cheering. My cheeks turned red and I smiled.