Through

I woke up to water splashing on my face. I opened my eyes and noticed I was soaking wet. I looked up and saw rain pouring down on me and Carl. I laughed.

"Carl! Carl, wake up!" I smiled and shook him. His eyes shot open and he sat up.

"W-what..." He chuckled once he noticed we were outside.

"We fell asleep outside." I giggled.

"It's like, the middle of the night, why did no one wake us up?" He laughed. He stood up, helping me up.

"Don't you just love the rain?!" I asked, smiling. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Yea. . . But I love you more." He flashed the same smile that I fell for when we first met. I looked into his ocean blue eyes. He pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his back. He leaned in and kissed me softly but passionately. He put me down, almost making me fall. He fought me just in time, and we laughed.

"I feel like were in The Notebook." I laughed. He smiled.

"CARL! MELISSA! INSIDE. NOW!" Rick called. I looked at Carl and laughed. We ran over to the prison.

"What are you doing awake?" I asked, acting as if we did nothing.

"The question is, why were you guys outside in the middle of the night in the pouring rain?" Rick said matter-of-fact-ly.

"Well, we fell asleep outside, and nobody woke us up." Carl said.

"Okay, go change out of those clothes and get to bed." Rick said. We nodded and made our way to our cell.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab something to eat, I'll be back." I said. I walked out of the cell and walked into the kitchen.

Carls POV.

As Melissa left the cell, Kayla walked in.

"Hey, Kay." I said. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm, spinning me around.

"What are you-" I was interrupted by her lips meeting mine. I tried to push her away, but she wouldn't move. I heard Melissa walk in and gasp. My eyes widened even more. Kayla pushed me away and slapped my across the face.

"What-"

"How dare you, Carl?! You have a girlfriend!" She yelled and stormed off.

"Carl... Why?" She had tears coming from her eyes.

"I didn't-"

"Then why did Kayla say you did, Carl?!"

"I dont know! Melissa, she kissed me!" I walked up to her, but she backed away.

"Then why didn't you do anything?!" She cried.

"I tried, Melissa! I wouldn't do that!"

"No, you know what?! You can have her! I'm done, Carl!" She yelled. She grabbed her bags and ran out of our cell. I ran a hand through my hair and sat down on my bed.

Kayla walked in.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"Why are you cryi-"

"Because you just fucking ruined my relationship with Melissa! I don't want you here! Get. Out." I yelled. She looked to the ground.

"Sorry...I-I guess I just wasn't thinking about Melissa... Or you..."

"Yea, no kidding." I said. She left my cell. I covered my face with my hands as I cried for the first time in a long time.

Melissa's POV

I ran out of the cell with tears in my eyes. How could Carl do something like that?

He wouldn't do that to me...right?

What am I thinking?! He kissed my best friend! Kayla would never do that to me! Sire she liked Carl, but she wouldn't ever do that to me.

"Mel?" My dad called out sleepily from his cell. I walked into his cell, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Yea?" I asked. He stood up, holding out his arms for me. I ran into them and cried.

"What's the matter?" He whispered. I took a breath.

"I walked in on Carl and Kayla... They were kissing..."I cried. I felt him tense up.

"And the worst part, was that just a few minutes ago, he was saying how he loves me and we were dancing together in the rain, I come inside and he's kissing my best friend! I don't get it..." I cried. He pulled out of the hug and held on to my shoulders.

"Are you..."

"Yea... Were through." I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

----------

Hey, walkerbait!

Oh no, chalissa is over :((

Idk is chalissa a good ship name?? I think I like it, idk😂

It sounds a lot like shakiest though, and if you've seen that vine, you still wouldn't be laughing because it's not even funny(the joke, not the vine) and I can't make a good joke😂

Idk where I'm going with this hahah😂😂

Okay well I'm gonna go eat cookies because I made some as soon as I got home from school earlier today😂😂

And eweww school?? Winter break was so fast, it barely even felt like a couple of days :(((

But today was okay, I missed my friends :,)

Mkay byee