Bit.

"HEY! HEY OVER HERE!" We yelled. Rick, dad, Maggie, Glenn, and t-dog went to go find a way into the prison and kill walkers on the other side of the fence. We're trying to distract the walkers so that they can get inside.

I was standing between Carl and Beth, yelling at and killing walkers from the safe side of the fence. Yes, I'll admit that I am scared for my dad, but he's tough. Us dioxins know how to fight and how to survive in this world.

"I don't see them, do you see them?" Lori walked over to carol.

"Back there. Over there." Carol pointed to some place near the back of the prison. The rest was just a blur. The five came back after clearing out some of the prison and led us around a cell block.

"Clear out any others?" I asked, referring to the cell blocks.rick shook his head no.

"Just this one." I nodded and we all walked into different cells. Rick, dad, Hershel, Maggie, t-dog, Glenn and I are gonna go clear out the other cell blocks, try to find the infirmary and get food from the cafeteria, probably all at once. I had to beg my dad to let me come. Hershel is coming, so why shouldn't I be bake to? I mean, I've survived in my own for a while now, why can't I fight if a couple walkers and help bring food and medical supplies back to the cell block were at now? My dad agreed to let me come, but I can tell he's still unsure about me coming, but I'll be fine.

We walked over to a table with helmets, bullet-proof vests and other things that I guess the guards or someone would wear. I don't really know.

"Hershel, Lori needs you for a sec.' Carol ran up to Hershel.

"Everything alright?" Rick asked. Carol nodded as her and Hershel walked back to where loris cell was.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Carl putting on a helmet that was way to big for him. He looked at me and smiled, trying not to laugh. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I looked at his hair, that was now past his ears, that was now really messy from the helmet falling off his head and his cheeks were red from embarrassment, or trying to to laugh.

Man, he's hot.

What?

No.

Stop.

What was I thinking?! He's my best friend, I don't like him... Besides, my dad would never let me date Carl. I wish though.

Ugh, stop! He doesn't even like me back, we're only friends and that's how it's gonna stay. I don't like Carl. I don't like Carl. I don't like Carl.

"No. You're staying here." Rick told Carl.

"Why?" Carl whined.

"It's to dangerous. You have to stay here and protect the others." Rick said. Carl slightly smiled.

"Why does Mel get to go?" He asked. I sighed. I'm not gonna be able to go now. My dad's gonna change his mind because Carl wants to go because I'm going. Ugh.

"Because her father said she can. But I'm your father and you can't go. Not this time." Rick sighed. Everyone but rick went ahead, towards the other cell blocks. I stood by my dad, the two of us holding up our crossbows in front of us.

Rick caught up to us and we all walked together down the dark, long halls of the prison. We turned a corner and heard moans and growling. Rick out up a hand, signalling us to stop walking. Duh, rick.

We saw a bunch of walkers turn the corner, following us. We turned back around and started running, only to be stopped by more walkers. We panicked and turned a corner, this time no walkers were there.