Walker

"Carl? Where the hell did you go?" I shouted from the woods. I just got off bed rest a couple days ago, and me and Carl were hunting in the woods. He was here beside me a second ago, then I turn away for a second and he's gone.

"Carl?! I swear t-" I turned around and heard low moans and grumbles. Walkers- shocker. I took out my gun from my holster and aimed it in front of me, looking for the walker, but it never came. I turned around and felt my gun being pushed out of my hand and someone bringing me to the ground.

"Got you" Carl chuckled. I hit his chest.

"Not funny, grimes. I almost shot you." I smiled.

"But you didn't." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. We continued to walk deeper into the woods, walking hand-in-hand.

"Hey, wait." I turned and looked at Carl and tilted my head in confusion.

"Yea..?" I asked.

"I love you, Melissa." I rolled my eyes, blushing.

"I love you, too" I quickly kissed his lips and continued to walk, me walking slightly ahead of him. I heard low screams and a thud of the ground. I looked behind me and saw Carl stabbing a walker that was hovering over him.

"Carl! Jeez, I thought you were hu-" I stopped talking when I saw a chunk bitten out of his neck.

"No...no no no... Carl... Oh my god..." I sobbed and fell to my knees beside Carl.

"I- I'm so...I'm sorry... Mel-Melissa..." He struggled to breath. "I love y-you... S-survive for...for m-me..." He whispered and grabbed my hand, before shutting his eyes, and he stopped breathing.

"No... You can't leave me, Carl. You- you can't..." I screamed. I shut my eyes and rested my forehead on his chest, letting the tears fall. "I love you, Carl grimes." I whispered. I felt a hand grab my hair. I looked up and saw Carl had turned.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, before slowly stabbing him in the side of his head. I looked at the walker that killed him, wanting to beat it, even if it's dead.

I looked at the walker and choked on my tears.

"Daddy... No... Oh god, no..." I crawled over to my dead (walker) dad. My heart ached. I just lost the two most important things in my life. They're gone. Dead. They left me.

I felt a pain in my neck, I fell to the ground, looking at the walker who just bit me. I shot it in the head, falling to the ground in between my dad and Carl, slowly closing eyes.

----

"NO!! CARL! DAD!" I screamed and shot up. I was sweating and tears were rolling down my face. I saw Carl and my dad rush to me. I hugged them both, never wanting to let go.

"It's okay... It was just a bad dream... It's okay. It's not real." My dad shushed me.

"What happened?" Carl asked, rubbing my back to help calm me down.

"Y-you... Walker... B-b-b-it- y-you both were d-d..." I couldn't talk because of my tears. My dad came and hugged me, calming me down.

"Me and Carl w-were in the woods, a walker came and- and bit Carl... Carl d-died," I stopped to take a breath and to wipe the tears away.

"And the walker that-that bit him was you..." I stooped hugging my dad and backed up so my back was against the wall and I hugged my knees.

"Then I was bit..." I finished. I looked up and saw Carl with a few tears running down his face, and my dad was on the verge of tears. He never likes crying. He thinks crying makes you weak. I've been crying a lot lately, so he's stopped saying that.

"Don't worry, I ain't leavin' ya." My dad have me a sincere smiled I nodded and stopped crying. My dad walked out of my cell.

"You're never getting rid of me." He hugged me and gave me a short and sweet kiss on my lips.

"How long till I get off of bed rest?" I asked.

"A couple days. I'll be In here with you for the rest of the time. When I left, my dad needed me on watch duty, you fell asleep while I was there. I decided to let you have your cell so I went it mine, then you woke up, screaming."

"Please don't leave me, Carl." I whispered, snuggling my head into the crook of carls neck.

<<>><<>><<>>

Hey you all!

Did you think Carl and Daryl died or did you know it was all a dream?

Sorry this chapter sucks, and that it's so short... It's basically just a fill in chapter.

The next few chapters will show how much Carl and Daryl mean to her and how that dream has been effecting her mood and just her herself.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate!! What did you get for Christmas?

What was your fav gift? I got twd posters, a twd calendar and a Daryl Dixon beach towel... I guess you can say my Christmas was pretty amazing.

I also discovered that a lot of my relatives watch twd, so my family just got 10x awesomer😂

Anyways, I have to come up with a cute nickname for you who read this book....

How about walkerbait? I really like that. Comment some nicknames I can call you guys, ill chose one eventually.😂😎

Peace out!✌️😂