They want us dead.

"Wake uppp!" Carl whined. I opened my eyes and saw Carl kneeling beside the bed, shaking me.

"What do you want?" I chuckled as I sat up.

Your dad is taking you hunting, told me to come get you." He said. I nodded, standing up and leaving my cell (I slept in my clothes so I didn't have to change). I walked over to my dad, who was already set to go. I grabbed my crossbow and walked with him outside.

"You know it's past noon, right?" He asked as we walked out of the prison.

"I was awake all night on watch." I yawned. He nodded his head.

He walked ahead of me, and put his hand up, signalling me to stop. I looked and saw a deer just ahead of us. I smiled and lifted my bow, aiming it at the deer. I took a step forward, when I stepped on a twig, scaring the deer away. I put my crossbow down and sighed.

"Oh deer." I held back laughter.

"You did not just..."

"I did." I laughed. He gave me a high five for my attempt at a good pun... Although it sucked.

Luckily, my dad knows how to track, maybe we can still get this deer. We've been eating canned beans from runs and vegetables we grew in the garden for a while, I haven't had actual (good) food in a while.

"Here, don't move," my dad whispered and put his hand up, stopping me. He aimed his crossbow at the deer and shot it, making it drop to the ground.

My dad and I struggled to carry it back to the prison. We took it into the kitchen where someone will do whatever with it. I honestly don't know, nor do I really care.

I walked back to my cell, seeing Carl, asleep. I smiled.

He's really hot.

I carefully crawled over him and laid down beside him, wrapping my small arms around him. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, kissing his shoulder before closing my eyes.

............

I woke up once I heard Kayla calling my name. I noticed Carl was gone.

"Yea?" I asked, standing up.

"I've been calling your name for five minutes! Anyways, could you come on watch tower duty with me? I don't really know anyone besides Patrick, lizzie and you and Carl, and Patrick won't wanna come, Lizzie's just weird, and Carl is gone on a run." She explained. I nodded my head and walked outside with her.

"So who went on a run?" I asked once we got inside the guard tower.

"Carl, rick, Michone, Sasha, tyreese, bob and some other new guy." She shrugged.

"Oh, I never heard of a new guy coming..?"

"He came last night or something. Everyone was kinda happy to see him, though. I just don't know his name." She looked outside. She jumped up and held her gun up.

"What's-" I heard tires approaching the prison, not just one car, but five.

"Kayla, go tell everyone that the governors here." I said, aiming my gun at the car with Philip inside. Without questioning, she nodded and ran to the prison.

I saw Philip and his men step out of the car, making their way towards the prison.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE?!" I screamed from the guard tower. They all looked at me, aiming their weapons.

"your blood on our hands." Philip yelled back.

"Oooh shiit" I mumbled, tightening the grip on the gun in my hands. I looked at the ground quickly and saw a walked talkie. I 'accidentally' shot one of the men close to Philip, causing bullets to fly at me. I ducked down under the window thingy and grabbed the walked talkie.

"Guys, do not, do not come outside. Please-" I was interrupted by even more bullets flying around. I peeked and saw some of the group shooting. I sighed.

The men realized that they're outnumbered and sped off, when ricks car sped in. I ran down the guard tower and ran to Carl, giving him a bear-hug.

"Philip and is men... They want us dead. They want me dead." I cried quietly into carls chest.

"I thought he was done with us!" Maggie said.

"I guess not." Dad said.

"I told you, they won't give up, even if it kills them..." Michone said.

"While this 'Philip'?" A voice asked. I looked behind rick and saw someone I never thought I would see again, I thought he died. I thought I'd never have to see his damn face again.

Shane.

----------

HEYY!

New chapter yayy!

So Shane is back... If you're confused about why, let's say that when rick killed Shane, he didn't actually kill him,leaving him, thinking he was dead. I'll make up somethaang in the next chapter.

And GUYSSSS

1.4k reads and 95 votes?!?!?!?!??!??!?! Are you kidding me?? Thankyou!!