MithRoss

What else would I start this series off with but my otp? Boy, the amount I write on this couple is unhealthy. Enjoy, you nerds. House_Owner

-💕 Bubblegum 💕
=========================
Sometimes, I swear, these guys are just trying to piss me off. Actually, I don't have to swear. I know they're trying to piss me off! But honestly, I never thought that they would go as far as this.
We had started out with an innocent little challenge videos suggested by you sick little sons of bitches we call viewers. Viewers of my pain. So what the hell did you guys suggest.

The fucking Pocky challenge.

For those of you that don't know, Pocky are these little cookies about the length and thickness of a straw, and on one end they're dipped in either chocolate or strawberry coating. The challenge part is something I really did not fucking sign up for when I agreed to work at the offices.
The challenge is that you take a cookie, put it in between each others lips, and inch up the cookie. Which of course, gets increasingly more uncomfortable as your mouths come closer together. Whoever wusses out loses. But... If neither of you wuss out, you have to kiss.
So what do I have to do? I have to play the Pocky challenge with Red, Barney and Ross. (Casually sneaks other otp in)

"Heys guys! It's Barney, and today's we are doing that the Pocky Challenge! Nows what the Pockys Challenge is is that we is going to take this cookie and were going to put that on that our lip and another dirts, who is drawn randomsly from Sprinkels brain, we having to challenge them. If we gets to the end of the cookie, wes having to kiss!"

"Have fun writing your fanfictions!" Ross shouted at the camera, making them all laugh loudly.

"Alright, so we're going in order, right?" Red asked.

"Ye." Ross said, struggling to open the package of Pocky. "That means YOU have to go first."

Red blushed and picked one of the cookies out of the slender red box once Ross finally succeeded in opening it. Still blushing deeply, Red reached over to draw a name from Sprinkles.

"Ross." He read aloud. Ross blushed and sighed.

"Of course I'd be the first name drawn." Ross said, looking tragically at the camera.

"Yeah, yeah. Pucker up, sugar." Red said, winking at Ross and placing the chocolate end on the cookie stick in between his lips.

With one last blush, Ross grudgingly obliged, glaring at Red, who was smirking at the other end of the cookie.

At first it started off slow, Ross would inch up a millimeter, Red would slide up a little more. Then Red surprised Ross, suddenly sliding up the length of the cookie and slamming his lips into Ross', who gave a squeak of surprise, and drew back, wearing a blush that put Max and Red's hair to shame. Red triumphant smile, throwing his hands up. "I win!" He shouted.

"Okay, so that's how its goings to go." Barney grumbled, shooting a jealous look at Ross. Max however, was feeling some kind of bubbling rage inside of him. Red cheated! He did something! Ross was supposed to have the chance to back out! What if Ross didn't want to kiss Red?! Whatever it was, it was pissing Max the fuck off!

But hey, Max's temper did one thing that day.

It made the Pocky challenge a whole lot more interesting.

Furiously, Max yanked a name out of Sprinkles. "Barney." He growled, shooting a glare at the man opposite from him.

"Alsright!" Barney chirped, seemingly not caring at all, placing a stick of Pocky between them. Barney confidently bit into the opposite end, trying not to smile. Max shot a glance at Red, who looked nervous and jealous. Max smirked as Barney inched the tiniest bit forward on the stick of Pocky. But Max decided that he didn't have that kind of patience.

Suddenly, without warning, Max bit hallway through the Pocky stick, spit it off to the side, and before Barney could react, smashed their lips together.

Automatically, Barney tried to pull away, but Max grabbed the back of his neck, forcing him to stay and kissing with fury. He could feel the jealousy coming off of Red.

Good.

Finally, Barney managed to shove Max away, face on fire. "Woahs! Okay den!" Red was giving Max a murderous look, which he responded to with a sickly sweet smug smile, clearly pleased with himself.

Oh it was on.

From that moment on, the part of the Pocky challenge where it was supposed to be who will get embarrassed and chicken out first was completely forgotten. It was more like the "make the other guy jealous by angrily and passionately kissing his crush" challenge. Everyone in the offices had stopped what they were doing it watch it go down, half horrified, half excited.

Finally, red faced with lips coated in spit, Max drew Ross' name from Sprinkles.

"Finally!" He shouted, not even grabbing a cookie before grabbing Ross and pulling him in for a kiss.

Adam shrieked, making noises like a dolphin in labor as he fangirled, clutching his heart. Jake chuckled and shook his head at the two. Barney and Red simply blushed and backed up.

"Alsright! So that was the Pocky challenge. If your guys likeded it, leaves a like and gos subscribe to all of ours channels, and as always; Osta livarstars, babies."

The camera turned off, leaving Ross and Max to their own on the couch while the rest of the guys chuckled, getting back to work while Red and Barney worked on dragging a fangirling Adam away from the lovers.

Most stories have some sort of message. Like "don't do drugs" or "don't talk to strangers or else they might be a serial killer". So, we must ask ourselves, is there any lesson to reason to this story? To be honest, I don't really know. If there's anything that we as people can all learn from this story, it's that Max will never back down from a challenge.