Max Smut - Daddy Kink

This is my first (insert) X reader fanfiction EVER. If you want more of these, I'm totally open to that. Even if I do the (insert) X reader thing imma still post enough MithRoss and Redney to choke a hippo but I will take suggestions. This one is a female reader but tell me if you want a male reader instead. I'm flexible.

I'm thinking Barney X Reader next? 😏

*wink wink wink*
*eye twitch*

===========================

It was like a dream. His hands on your thighs. The hot breath on your neck. A deep, sensual voice whispering in your ears. Not to mention the feeling of your fingers tangled in soft red hair.

"You look amazing like that baby." Max whispered, pulling you closer to him. "Do you want me?"

You gasp for air, desperately tossing your head back to get away from his intoxicating scent. "Y-yes!"

He smirked, pleased. That stupid smirk. You want that mouth on your pussy now.

You lean in and kiss him, trying to hurry things along, but he pulls back, making you whine impatiently. "Ah, what's the hurry, kitten? I've got all night to go down on that beautiful body of yours."

Breathing seemed about a million times harder now than it did a moment ago. He knows it too. All too pleased with himself as usual.

But you both know you love it.

His hands travel down your body, ghosting over your breasts hidden beneath your t shirt. Lips attach themselves to your neck and a strong pair of hands grip your hips, pulling you up into the air. Damn, he's tall. You always knew he's tall but once he's there, towering over you, that's when he's really tall.

"Too many clothes." He growls against your mouth. Fuck. You wish he'd growl more often. All low and deep and sexy and primal. Like an animal claiming its territory. Right now, you were his territory.

Max starts pulling away various bits of clothing, setting you down only to remove your jean shorts. In return you begin pulling at his t shirt. Calloused fingers brushed your hair out of your eyes, looking deeply into them with his out smoldering, sexy dark ones.

"You've been a good girl." He whispers to you, and you can't stop the shiver that runs down your spine. "So good for daddy."

Your hand flies down to clutch at your crotch and you have to focus so hard to not cum right then and there. "Fuck Max!" You bite out, and he chuckles darkly, turning you to the bed and pushing you down. At first you yelp in surprise but it quickly turns into a moan of pleasure when he rubs you through your panties.

"Looks like I found the Moist Kingdom." He says jokingly and you resist the urge to smack him. Just barely. But if you hit him it may ruin your chances of getting eaten out tonight. After he's done laughing at himself he gets down to business, pulling the fabric away and pressing his face in between your legs.

Max isn't the first man you've had eat you out, but he's definitely the best. Boy never messes up and uses teeth, unlike some past boyfriends. Immediately your legs wrap around his head, trying to pull him closer to you as his tongue moves in you. In between the creases and folds, dipping in and pulling out your juices, like he was eating some sort of cream filled pastry.

"Oh god, Daddy!" You shouted, a hand flying down to grip at his hair. He pulls away and you whine in disappointment. But you stop when you see his face. His eyes twinkle mischievously and your liquids drip down his chip. He licks his lips greedily.

"You want me to lick your pussy or fuck you good?" He asked. And you swallow your protests, because right now, you really want the latter.

"That's what I thought." He said with another smirk. "Condom or no condom?"

You shake your head no. You've always preferred the feeling of hot flesh to latex. He's not arguing either.

His eyes dart to the bottle of lube on the bedside table, but he seems to decide against it. Probably wise. I you had anymore liquid in you you would overflow.

"Ready?" He whispered. With a heated blush, you nod, and he starts to press in. You watched, moaning as his length disappeared inside of you.

"Fuck." He hissed. Fingers wrapped around your wrists, yanking them up above your head and holding them there. He seated himself inside of you, looking down. Locking eyes with you as he pulled his hips back and made the first thrust.

You break eye contact by throwing your head back to moan loudly. But one of the hands holding your wrists down snaps to your chin, forcing you to look at him. "Focus on me." He ordered. "Look me in the eyes while I fuck you." You do. Just because he told you to. You're always determined to be a good little girl for your Daddy.

His thrusts were getting faster. Rocking you harder. At this point he was pounding you so hard he might I well be hammering you down into the mattress. The moans were impossible to hold back. You were so loud, you were surprised he hadn't gagged you yet. Not that you'd mind being gagged. But Max would never gag you. He loved to hear you scream too much to ever gag you.

He leaned down to whisper in your ear. You could just barely hear him over the sound of your own moans and groans. "Are you gonna cum?" And you can't say anything in response. Your words fail you. All you can do is tighten your legs hooked around his waist and hope he understands.

"Then cum." He demanded. "Cum for me right now. And know that nobody else can ever make you feel the way I do."

You can feel it. The orgasm creeping up on you. Tightening in every muscle, making your pussy throb around him. That's when you feel him pulsate within you and his warm wetness spills deep inside of you. Then it hits you.

"DADDY!" You scream. Your ears ringing and you almost pass out from overstimulation. He groans, holding you close to his chest. Pressing your boobs up against his chest.

When he pulls out you feel the liquids his length was holding inside of you seep out and run down your thighs. All you can do is blush. He still hasn't let you go as he rolls off to the side, kissing you on the top of the head. Together, you drift off to sleep.

===========================

Well damn.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕