Redvacktor x Female!Reader

Someone asked for some Redvacktor x Female!Reader smut. YAAAAAAAAAAS! Let's do this shit.

===========================

You screamed into the pillow, clenching the sheets in your fists. You were sweaty, tired, and a little dehydrated, but that was fine. Actually, it was more than fine. It was fantastic. Why?

Because YouTube sensation Redvacktor had his face buried in your pussy.

His hands were squeezing your thighs and holding your legs open while he ate you out in long, leisurely strokes of his tongue. He was humming a song that you didn't recognize, but you didn't care because it sent vibrations through his mouth and into your throbbing vagina.

"Oh PLEASE!" You shout, lifting your face and twisting your neck to look back at him. The sight of his blissed out face covered in your juices turned you on more.

He pulled away, smiling at you and licking his wet lips. "Please what?" He asked innocently, circling his thumbs against the sensitive skin of your inner thighs.

You groaned in frustration. Sexual frustration. He always did this. Made you say exactly what you wanted. You loved and hated it. Your hips wiggled as you shifted your weight. "Ugh, Michael." You say, using his real name. "Please."

He sucked a hickey onto your left ass cheek. "Please what, darling?"

"Jesus." You breathed. "Can I...?"

"Can you what?" Red pressed, rolling your cheeks in his palms. You gasped and reached your hands out to grip the headboard.

"Can I ride you?" You asked.

He smiled and kissed you. "Of course you can." He said.

You got up and let him take your place. He laid back against the mattress on his back. You sat on his thighs and touched his hair. His curly red hair that you loved so much. Your thumb ran over his bottom lip and then your hands fell down to his pecs. You used your hands as leverage to lift yourself up. He groaned when you grabbed his length, positioning it at your slit. You left the head pressed up against your entrance and then put your hand back down on his chest.

Both of you groaned when you slowly began lowering yourself down onto him. Red's hands came up to hold onto your waist. Not pushing you down or trying to hurry you along, just holding you. Caressing your sides and whispering words of encouragement. Of course, it wasn't your first time, but you still never got used to the feeling of him inside of you. Though you were now beginning to get more comfortable with it. 

He smiled at you, kissing you. Your thighs were shaking with the effort of holding you up. But you moaned as you finally let your bottom hit his lap. 

"Good job, baby." He whispered. "You did a great job."

"I know." You replied. "Shut up already and start fucking me."

He took a minute to stop laughing before he finally complied. You gasped as his hips sent you bouncing up off of his lap before gravity pulled you back down onto his dick. Both of you moaned at the movement. Now the pressure wasn't painful anymore. It was the kind of pressure that needed a lot of moving to satisfy.

Red kept his hands on your waist, for which you were grateful. You were sure that if he wasn't holding you up, your would fall. Your eyes rolled back in your head as pleasure came at you in it's onslaught. You could feel every inch of his flesh rubbing against your inner walls. Hitting every sensitive spot. Making you twitch and shout. You were pretty sure that you were drenching him in sweat and vaginal fluid, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was still encouraging you.

"You look amazing." He told you. "You feel amazing. I am such a lucky man to have you." 

You grabbed onto his biceps. "Jesus Christ, Michael." You groaned. "Keep going."

He grinned, letting a hand fall down to smack your ass. "No problem, babe."

He raised his hips up, lifting you with him, and started pounding away at you. You bounced of top of him, trying not to scream so loud. But it was no use. Wanton noises fell out of your mouth faster than water falls over the edge of Niagara Falls. Your knees dug into the mattress, leaving imprints on the memory foam. The windows began to fog up as you two kept going. 

"MICHAEL!" You shouted. Your silky walls clenched around him, making your juices drip down the shaft of his cock and pool on his lap as you came the first time that night. You shuddered at the sensitivity as he kept going. It made obscene popping noises as the head of his cock slipped in and out of your vagina. He sat up, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in for a kiss. You tasted yourself on his tongue from earlier. You moaned at the sweet acidity of it. 

Finally he pulled away from you to catch his breath, and you were whimpering. His name tumbled out of your mouth, whispered on a broken prayer as you came again. He buried his face in your neck and he came with you, letting it flow inside of you. You gasped, loving the feeling of his warm seed coating your inner walls. 

He smiled at you, littering your cheeks with kisses and kitten licks. You giggled and playfully pushed him away. 

"Yeah, yeah, you giant nerd." You said, wiggling your hips on his softening cock. "Come on, you gonna stay inside me all day."

He sighed and let himself fall back against the pillows behind him. "I wish." He said. "That's totally my dream."

You smiled. "Maybe one day. We can watch TV and you can keep your cock inside of me." 

He moaned at the idea. "Don't encourage me."

You sucked at his neck. "Whatever, ready for round two?"

Red laughed and ran his hands through your hair. "Hell yes."

===========================

*Sigh* I love Red more than I love myself. *Sighs again*

-💕 Bubblegum 💕